What was the first CD you ever bought?

First CD I ever got was Enigma - MCMXC A.D. I'm a new age kid who found his way into death and black metal :lol:
And I'm convinced that there's a link between the genres...trust me, I know :D

My first CD was Tribute from Ozzy. His live album with Randy Roads, killer guitar player :headbang:.

I already had 700 vinyl albums when I got my first CD. My first vinyl album was Shocking Blue at home from Shocking Blue. I got it in 1972. My first vinyl single was "Little Green Bag" from The George Baker Selection. I bought that one in 1969 :eek: :lol:

Originally posted by SSJ4SephirothX
If Kurt Cobain wasn't dead, I'd probably go to his house right now and kick his ass. I don't live far from his old house and I know where it is. Yeah......Nirvana sucked/sucks.

Dude, i luv you each time more :lol:

hey, couldn't you go to his old house and try to beat the crap out of his ghost or sumthin? :D

i think it was some michael jackson shit :lol:

my first metal cd was Metallica - Black Album
talk about changing someones life :O
It really changed my life. Thanks to it, I'm **SHIT THE INTRO IN TRIPLE CORPSE HAMMERBLOW ROCKZORZZ** (sorry :D) listening to metal now.

First album I ever got was Metallica's black album. I was a total Metallica freak bitch for like a year before I realized there were other (and better) bands out there :)

Mmh... Errr... Well, I don't know if I can say it...
Well, I think I was 10, or something like that, and it was culture beat or 2 unlimited... :rolleyes: :cry: :lol:
Hum... *Dig a hole and hide myself in it...*

I'm a poor frenchie who had no big brother to tell him which music is good ! :rolleyes:

Well, I'm still trying to sell it, if anybody's interested... :lol:

Nirvana - Nevermind

Fuck you before you say it :lol:

I bought that and use your illusion II and metallica - metallica

they all came out around the same time.

no one gets to know what the first tape I bought was tho.