Your first Bodom Cd.

_Hatebreeder_

As the hate breeds....
Nov 21, 2004
St John's Newfoundland Canada
What was your first CoB cd that you recieved as a gift or you bought??
Also what was your favorite song off of the cd?

I bought the hatebreeder cd off of a friend a few months ago, and now I own all of the cd's except for "Bestbreeder."

The first one I got was something wild. At first I liked deadnight warrior the most, but now In the Shadows has taken top spot.

This is still my favorite album by CoB and ItS is still my favorite Bodom song.

Gkelter, your signiture kicks ass dude, hahaha.

First Bodom CD I got was a burned copy of "Follow the Reaper", which got me into the band. Back to that time my favorite song off of the album was "Bodom After Midnight" though I liked them all.

Second album was an original copy of "Hatebreeder" (the limited edition with the green whatever-case)... can't remember my fav song off of it, I liked them all and it's been my fav Bodom album for a long while.

Then I went for "Something Wild" IIRC, my fav song was "Touch like Angel of Death".

Then I got myself an original copy of FtR and last but not least "Hate Crew Deathroll" (fav song "Angels don't Kill").

First song was Lake Bodom, and its one of my fav. Bodom songs....
First Album was Hatecrew Deathroll and my fav. song was Hatecrew Deathroll.

My first Bodom CD was Follow The Reaper. My favorite song on that album was/is "Every Time I Die"...I also really like "Mask of Sanity" and "Hate Me!"...but I mean I love all the songs... So it's really hard to pick a favorite. :)
-Dagny

I don't remember which CD I heard first, but I bought both Follow The Reaper and Hatebreeder at the same time just recently. I probably listened to Follow The Reaper first, and my favorite song off of that is a 3 way tie between Taste of My Scythe, Hate Me!, and Kissing The Shadows. Fav song off Hatebreeder is either Downfall or Hatebreeder.

First song was Sixpounder. Didn't do much for me, but I gave them another chance and downloaded Hate Me! and was blown away. I then went and bought Hate Crew Deathroll. Favorite song from that album is probably Needled 24/7. I bought Follow the Reaper shortly after that and eventually bought Hatebreeder and Something Wild.