Your first Bodom Cd.

My first Bodom album was Hatebreeder. I bought it on casette. And my favorite songs are Silent Night, Bodom Night, Bed Of Razors, Children Of Bodom and Downfall off HB.

My first Bodom cd was Tokyo Warhearts, and my favorite songs are Touch Like Angel of Death, Bed of Razors and Silent Night, Bodom Night. Now, I have all the cds, and my favorite songs remainds the same.

My first Bodom CD was Follow The Reaper and my favorite song till today is kissing the shadows (mainly because it has an extraordinary solo at the end)
but I really love every song. Then I got Hatebreeder and then, in one order the rest! I actually just bought Follow The Reaper 'cause of the cool cover! And now COB is one of my favorite bands!! They kick ass! Comparing all their CDs my favorite would be Follow The Reaper, there was never any better melodic-death CD out there!

My friend loaned me a burnt cd with both something wild and hatebreeder... after i had to give it back I got me :headbang:Tokyo Warhearts:headbang: reasoning that it had all the best songs at the time...
Now I have all the Cd's originally available in finland and a few of the singles...
Too many good songs... But what do you guys think of black widow... I think its really an underrated song on hatebreeder.

I bought Hatecrew deathroll in the middle of 2003, or there abouts, got me really into the band, glad I picked Bodom over Arch Enemy.
I'd only ever heard about 3 Bodom songs at that point, and none from that album

The first time i heard children of bodom i downloaded some songs, i downloaded Downfall, Lake Bodom, and a bunch of other songs. But the first CD i bought was Hate Crew DeathRoll, because it was the only one they had in stock at the time.

My first Bodom CD was Follow the Reaper , which I bought in ,erm, 2000 , I recall . I had downloaded all the SW and HB songs from the net , but deleted them , when I bought those 2 two albums at the same time . That was back in the summer of 2001 .

Do you guys think it's okay to d/load a couple of songs off the album you're about to buy ? ( And that's a couple of them , not all . ) I have to say that I wouldn't have bought HCDR on the basis of YBOD , but then I d/loaded ADK and TCH and after that I decided to buy the album . (Same thing was with NW's ONCE. )

I bought hatebreeder at first and at the time I heard warhearts, I love it! All songs on that album are great but the best for me (I cant´t say it´s really the best) is bed of razors, although it has simple riffs and melodies, but it gets under my skin and it´s unbeliveable!!!!

Something wild,and I bought it yesterday! :oops:
and I like Touch like angel of death the most.

anyway,I've been listening to Bodom for a few months,I had like 10 songs and yesterday I finally bought an original album.and when I get some money,I'm off to buy hatebreeder

The first bodom I got was Follow the Reaper and at first my favorite was Bodom after Midnight, but my favorite now is definetly Kissing the Shadows. The dueling solos of guitar and keyboard at the end of that song is ungodly.

My first CD was Something Wild and Hatebreeder, I now own all the Cd's except Bestbreeder because I can't find it anywhere in the UK. Took me ages to find Tokyo Warhearts. Also I have the new DVD, but when is the single being released over here in the UK??? Come on Bodom, your fans await!!