Your first Bodom Cd.

My first album was the only one my local CD store had in, Something Wild. My favorite track off of it was Red Light In My Eyes Part 1, though I think my favorite song now is Needled 24/7.

got some mp3's on the net, then i ordered Tokyo Warhearts a few years ago. Favorite songs were (still are) downfall, lake bodom, deadnight warrior.

gkelter: why do you have a C minor arpeggio tabbed in your sig?

LedByTheReaper said:
My first CD was Something Wild and Hatebreeder, I now own all the Cd's except Bestbreeder because I can't find it anywhere in the UK. Took me ages to find Tokyo Warhearts. Also I have the new DVD, but when is the single being released over here in the UK??? Come on Bodom, your fans await!!
well, the T,L&S single was only released in finland.

No it's not, I have seen it several places here in Denmark, I have bought it for like 2,5 euro. So it should be available.

I'm talking about the single with the "T,L & S" track and "She Is Beautiful" only, that's the one you're talking about, right??

I got recommended to listen to them of another metal board, I downloaded 'Bed of Razors' and 'Sixpounder', the very next day I bought Hatebreeder and they've remained my favourite metal band ever since.

I then bought Hatecrew Deathroll, Follow the Reaper, Something Wild, and Tokyo Warhearts (in that order). I can't find any copies of Bestbreeder at any local shops so I'll more than likely have to import, but it'll be worth it.

I have the Trashed, Lost & Strungout EP too. I loved the videoclips and the songs themselves, I really dig the title track and Bed of Nails.

Hatebreeder.

Trashdevil said:
Too many good songs... But what do you guys think of black widow... I think its really an underrated song on hatebreeder.

Ironically trashdevil, Black Widow was my favorite song on the cd. I also enjoyed Warhearts of course

My first Children of Bodom (and first metal album) that I bought was Follow the Reaper, and my favourite song on this album is Kissing the Shadows, not just because it's great, but because my ex played it for meee too when we were together. Children of Decadence is awesome as well.

nikon87 said:
Do you guys think it's okay to d/load a couple of songs off the album you're about to buy ? ( And that's a couple of them , not all . ) I have to say that I wouldn't have bought HCDR on the basis of YBOD , but then I d/loaded ADK and TCH and after that I decided to buy the album . (Same thing was with NW's ONCE. )
That's how I bought every metal album I own, except for the ones I bought right at a concert. Technically, it's illegal, but for me it's the best opportunity to listen to new music. I buy more albums than before since I started downloading, so "Copy kills music" sure doesn't apply to the way I handle downloading.

Back to the topic: My first bought album was Follow The Reaper, and my fav song off of it Everytime I Die.

Yeah, when I might like a band, I download first some songs of them. And when I like it, I'll buy the album.
But okay, my first CoB album was Hatebreeder, and my fave song on it Downfall. Can't get enough of that song, and the clip is just.. great! After that FTR and HCDR came in my collection. Still need to buy the others.

Something Wild was the first one I bought, Touch Like Angel of Death is my favourite song from that CD and still remains one of my favourite Bodom songs.