What was the first CD you ever bought?

first cd? as in compact disc? i think that was either pearl jam - ten or red hot chili peppers - blood sugar sex magic, i wasn't into metal then

First album I bought with my own money was... hmm.. It was... I'm not sure... I think it was Nightwish 4CD (Angels Fall First, Starocean, Wishmaster, Over the Hills and Far Away) box or Sinergys "Suicide by my Side"... I'm not sure...

It's difficult to remember.. I got about 40 cd's last year..

Originally posted by thebigyetti
first cd? as in compact disc? i think that was either pearl jam - ten or red hot chili peppers - blood sugar sex magic, i wasn't into metal then

PEARL JAM!??!?!?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! :eek:

*turns into a pile of dust*

dude, there is just one band that i despise more than PJ... Nirvana... IARGH :mad:

>dude, there is just one band that i despise more than PJ... Nirvana...

oh no how can you say that about that genious band omg omg kurt is my god, i relate to him and his lyrics so much, can't you see i'm a suffering teen spirit!! kurt not dead! and i sit in corners like an autist all day!

shooting people who listen to nirvana should be legal >:-(

hmmm... First CD I bought with my own money was Metallica-And Justice for all, I think, and when my mother found the CD from my table, she hide the cd from me because she didnt like that i listened that kind of music, and after few years I found the CD again... I were about 8 years old then...:rolleyes:

first cd must have been... an aerosmith cd, dont remember which... it had a black and white cover though :p

My first CD was when i got my first CD playing stereo (before i was r0x0ring to my LPs), it was the soundtrack to Wayne's World