O/T: Worst album you ever bought

The_Void said:
Without a doubt the worst cd I ever bought was Motley Crue's Genertion Swine. Total garbage, especially after the great album they did with Corabi.

Well Motley Crue should never have been, I honestly think They should stop trying to re-hash there almost non existing carreer....
I still think its funny Henry Rollins and Glen Danzig both ran them out of the whiskey one nite ( cuz they looked like a bunch of posers)

Sir Phobos said:
Well Motley Crue should never have been, I honestly think They should stop trying to re-hash there almost non existing carreer....
I still think its funny Henry Rollins and Glen Danzig both ran them out of the whiskey one nite ( cuz they looked like a bunch of posers)
Danzig's lucky Rollins was there or he might of got his ass kicked... AGAIN! :D

Arg_Hamster said:
Crap! I remember their videos ruining every late night with Headbangers Ball.

I used to like Bush, but only when it came out a decade ago, can't listen to it anymore, kinda depressing.............But I've seen em doing a killer live version of Glycerine, just Dave an no-one else on stage, great Kodak moment!!!

dailyvault said:
Let me add Sleep's "Jerusalem" to my list... one song, nearly an hour long, of atonal guitars and out-of-tune vocals which is a love sonnet to marijuana. Obviously this record shows what happens when you drink the bong water.

You can send me your copy then:D I happen to like Sleep:headbang: Dopesmoker is also a great album

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
You can send me your copy then:D I happen to like Sleep:headbang: Dopesmoker is also a great album

Let me look around my garage this weekend... if I still have it, it's all yours.

kiss - psycho circus. that album blows. i was trying to relive my childhood dreams of the 70's but, with one crap song after another it was impossible. also the new anthrax is pretty bad. i can't believe they got back with bush and wrote such bad tunes..
this post was sent from the year 2008.

karrokid said:
kiss - psycho circus. that album blows. i was trying to relive my childhood dreams of the 70's but, with one crap song after another it was impossible. also the new anthrax is pretty bad. i can't believe they got back with belladonna and wrote such bad tunes..
this post was sent from the year 2007.

Exactly.

lmao, either way dude ! i'm sure it'll be good thrax whatever happens.
i do like bush era more. but i can't ignore the past. they didn't start the band wondering what karrokid would think, why should they now. you make music that makes you happy and if people respond you make money, if not you go broke.

kiss - psycho circus. that album blows. i was trying to relive my childhood dreams of the 70's but, with one crap song after another it was impossible

There was only one good song on that album, Dreaming, and it was a bad ripoff of the Alice Cooper song "Eighteen" PLUS you could tell Peter Criss and Ace Frehely didnt play on that song--for all of you that care