Worst album you've ever bought..

CONCLAVE OBSCURUM

untruly evil
Dec 19, 2002
Mexico
www.gardenian.8m.com
We all have bad albums... maybe we didn't know what tha hell we were buying. Sometimes, its a good band, with a crapy album.

But there are some BAD albums, really bad ones :puke: that lie below shit. Those albums that eventually will end at the trash can, letrin or in the hands of any stupid human been....
:devil:

In my case, the worst album i've ever bught, without any doubt:

Yakuza - Way of the dead .....

What about you people??... worst album you've ever bought and what did you do with it.... i know its a hard question.

Yikes.... I've heard Yakuza :puke: It should be illegal to hype them.

Worst album for me has to be........Iced Earth - The Dark Saga, or Primal Fear - s/t. Granted each album has a good song or two....so I supposed I should feel blessed for having good enough taste :p but overall, they're complete trash.

Desekrator - Metal For Demons
A terrible fucking piece of shit that supposedly tries to be a funny "tribute" to the old metal gods or something. Retro-bands can be decent but this is something below all standards. Lucky for me, some bastard actually wanted to buy it from me.

A long time ago I saw a cd at a record store with a sticker on it saying "MIND WARPING INDUSTRIAL DEATH METAL".
That cd was Candiru - Unloved and Weeded Out. The biggest crap I've ever heard. It's not even Death Metal, just two guys making noise with samples, keyboards, a drummachine and something that it's supposed to be a guitar.
I can't explain myself how they even get signed...
I should have burnt the cd a long time ago but I have the hope that someday I'll be prepared to enjoy "mind warping industrial death metal"...

mmm...I'm listening to it again... :puke:No comment.

The first ones that always pop into my mind are:

METALLICA Load and ReLoad :yuk:

Proton Burst - Silence

crappy french industrial metal with ridiculous lyrics. I've tried to sell it on Ebay already 4 times. :)

Fear factory - digimortal , hate that shit
but of course ive made other mistakes like buyin nu-metal shit and rap. but ive grown out of that traded all those cds in for METAL

Danzig 5-I knew after the first listen that this would be sold the next time I traded some Cd's in for new ones! Awful album...

Sepultura-Against-This was not exactly a "roaring" comeback. I actually think they kind of redeemed themselves with the next album, Nation, but this one was a bomb!

I'm sure there are more, but those two are the first ones I thought of.

I love Danzig 5, but I love every spec of music Glenn ever produced.
Digimortal wasn't bad! It maybe the worst Fear Factory, but it's not terrible!

Anyhow, my worst album is a demo by Mr. Mirengue. I saw them live when I was 15 and drunk and loved them, heard them on CD when I was sober. I think they were part of a Jim Carey movie, not sure. They suck.

Abruptum – Vi Sonus Veris Nigrae, or something. I have listened it once. Thank god it didn't cost anything, my friend gave it to me when I bought 5 other albums from him.

Arch Enemy - Wages of Sin

this is the worst metal cd i've ever bought...but why did you need to make another thread about this?

Ice Cube- War and Peace Vol 2 the Peace Disc, terrible in every imagiable way. Every song souds the same, the lyrics are thrash, and the music is boaring as hell. Was happy to get 4 bucks for it.

Soilent Goat said:
Iced Earth - Something Wicked..that very day I decided I would forever LOATHE power metal..

Dude..I'm sorry. That is truly tragic. Fortunately the OCI is here to help guide you on the old path. Iced Earth is not and has never been power metal. There are excellent power metal bands out there such as Gamma Ray, Rhapsody, Falconer..... Redirect yourself and avert your direction from the pathetic rehashed-riff fest with KISS vocals that is Iced Earth and ride toward greener pastures. The Symphony of Enchanted Lands if you will. :p :D

I'm blessed with a short memory so I really don't remember the bad ones :)

I had just purchased and loved Memento Mori's Rhymes of Lunacy, and I was in this used CD store and there was a CD by Memento Mori so I bought it...

It was a different Memento Mori, and it was flatulently horrid. I used it to find out the melting point of plastic :p

--S