O/T: Worst album you ever bought

those guys did more smoke and mirrors than i even wanna know about. ace frehely dosn't even play on the 4th side of kiss alive 2 except the song he sings (rocket ride) and thats a left over from love gun sessions. they wont do another studio album cause those guys can't write good kiss songs anymore and they proved it with pyscho circus. they do put on a hell of a live show though. if that's even them on stage.

I found my old WWF entrance theme CDs, and some of the shit on those is pretty bad. Man oh man, I don't think that ANYONE wants to hear a song called "Sexual Chocolate" sung by Mark Henry. But it would be interesting to hear a metal band cover HBK's theme...

Cryptic Slaughter - "Speake your Peace" (sic)

Worst proto thrash EVER!
Tinny sound, horrible lyrics and overwrought songs. Not a hook in sight.
Bought it back when I was 14. I only bought it beacuse the review I read compared it to Anthrax, S.O.D. and Excel.

Yeah fucking right!!!
Crap from start to finish.

I know I'll get shit for this, but Superjoint Ritual was the worst piece of crap I have ever bought. The music is decent, but Anselmo blows balls with this band. He should've kept Down going, the Down stuff kicks the Superjoint shit in the ass.

Dredd74 said:
I know I'll get shit for this, but Superjoint Ritual was the worst piece of crap I have ever bought. The music is decent, but Anselmo blows balls with this band. He should've kept Down going, the Down stuff kicks the Superjoint shit in the ass.
I didnt like: 1,2,3,4! 1,2,3,4! 1...,2....,3...4! At the beggining of every song. its pretty funny if you skip thru the cd listening to the first few seconds of each track tho! :tickled:

stomp224 said:
I didnt like: 1,2,3,4! 1,2,3,4! 1...,2....,3...4! At the beggining of every song. its pretty funny if you skip thru the cd listening to the first few seconds of each track tho! :tickled:

Ah, but that's their trademark, much like Iron Maiden's TM of late has been to start almost every goddamn song with a slow-n-boring part before the song starts to rock. (See The X Factor, Virtual XI, Brave New World, and to an extent, Dance of Death):D