Worst album you've ever bought..

Limp Bizkit-3 Dollar Bill
I got it as kind of a joke when it came out and ended up trying to burn it but it wouldn't so I threw it out the car window.

hmmm, must be:
Slayer - Reign in Blood (just screaming and Noise)
Morbid Angel - Altar Of Madness (Crap!!awful and the drummer cant even play the drums!)
Metallica - Master Of puppets (after ive heard reload this was a big disapointment)
Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind (what can i say, this is just shit. I dont like all these satanic stuff)

MrMajs said:
hmmm, must be:
Morbid Angel - Altar Of Madness (Crap!!awful and the drummer cant even play the drums!)
Metallica - Master Of puppets (after ive heard reload this was a big disapointment)
Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind (what can i say, this is just shit. I dont like all these satanic stuff)

WTF? Is this guy joking??? Anyways....the worst non-metal tape I bought was Richard Marx "Repeat Offender"....I bought it when I was like 12...and I still have it because who wants to buy a used tape? As for metal, I have Gwar's first album "Hell-O" on cassette also. It pretty much blows.

MrMajs said:
hmmm, must be:

Don't do that even for fun. Do you wanna get banned and noone speaking to you?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrMajs said:
hmmm, must be:
:OMG: What the fuck is wrong with you dude MASTER OF PUPPETS is the best album EVER WRITTEN :loco:

hmmm, must be:

Haha, excellent :D

The fact that some people took it seriously is slightly worrying, though....