deadly fog

The Phanton Of Death
Jun 23, 2002
isra hell
Visit site
what is th worst cd u ever bought

well i "bought" asrtolgy of the band:cage
it was so uglly
but i got it onlly because it was the onlly metal cd i could find well iok i got it for free the manger talld me to take 1 cd i want
so it looked ok but it was so whhhsaaoslfkjsldkgj!@#@$

I have never really bought any bad CDs but I remember once for my Birthday one of my friend's parents got me a Vanilla Ice cd..... :err: I thought it was a joke at first, but quickly realised that it wasn't and thanked him for it... sadly later that day the CD had a fatal freak accident in which a hammer ... umm... "fell" on it :devil: :lol: :Smug:

From then on I made sure I didnt let anybody buy music for me :D unless specified of course :rolleyes:

Originally posted by KLoWN|TePeS
I have never really bought any bad CDs but I remember once for my Birthday one of my friend's parents got me a Vanilla Ice cd..... :err: I thought it was a joke at first, but quickly realised that it wasn't and thanked him for it... sadly later that day the CD had a fatal freak accident in which a hammer ... umm... "fell" on it :devil: :lol: :Smug:

From then on I made sure I didnt let anybody buy music for me :D unless specified of course :rolleyes:

haha it fell on it... shit happens! :p

my parents gave me a Village People cd one time for Christmas... and contrary to what might be thinking, i was totally happy!! that band simply rules, it's the one non-metal or even non-rock band that i REALLY like... \m/ YMCA \m/

doesn't it just suck when you're with a relative and they try to be nice, so they see you're dressed metal and they start talking about all those shithole trendy bands... they think it's metal! how wrong is that!!!
and being a relative you can't send him/her to to hell even though you heartily want to!!

Metallica - Load

Actually got it for christmas, still got it though.

I had Slipknot, but at the time that I bought, it was good to me. Times haved changed though. BLeh

THe worst CD I ever purchased was one of the biggest letdowns in the history of mankind. That being of course Metallica's Load.