First Grimoire of Ruin review!!!

tbhride said:
So when are the other Demon's gonna check in and post their two cents?

I've checked in but I haven't really seen much of a reason to reply to anything. However if I must retort then I'll just say I completely disagree about Ryan's playing. Yes, he was in a time crunch but I think the solos are actually very well thought out. ADOD's solo was simply a refinement from the idea he first presented when he auditioned for us and got the job. That solo just plain kicks ass. I COULD NOT be happier with what he did to The Dark Citadel...he furthered my vision for that song perfectly. The intro to Umbris is outstanding and his solo in Waking is probably my favorite part of the song and it just fits. There are definitely (minor) issues in hindsight I have with some parts of the album, but Ryan's solos do not even come into question for me.

Like i said to Jeff on messanger, that came out a bit more harsh in the review than i intended due to it being about midnight and me wanting to wrap up asap. Oh well, please don't stop pointing at me ryan, and don't give me the thumbs down!!!

DoomsdayZach said:
Like i said to Jeff on messanger, that came out a bit more harsh in the review than i intended due to it being about midnight and me wanting to wrap up asap. Oh well, please don't stop pointing at me ryan, and don't give me the thumbs down!!!
Well thanks for stepping up and admitting that what you wrote wasn't exactly what you meant to say. :kickass:

This album is Dildos. Everyone should buy the Ara'Kus album instead ;)

I kids I kids guys. I think its the best prog album youve ever done. teee heee! Tony loves you... especially Jay *winks at Jay*

And Zach your review is suxor