First impressions of the Focal Twins

Hey Jarkko,

A little bit off-topic, but I really like your project studio. I thinking about making such a nice studio myself when I get a place for my own. I'm still living with my parents :p

Anyway, I was wondering: What are the dimensions of your room?

Hey Jarkko,

A little bit off-topic, but I really like your project studio. I thinking about making such a nice studio myself when I get a place for my own. I'm still living with my parents :p

Anyway, I was wondering: What are the dimensions of your room?

Thanks! The room is approximately 4m x 3.1m x 2.7m (w, d, h), so it's pretty tiny and thus requires quite a bit of treatment, but it works :)

Hey there! I've just recently bought a couple of focal twins myself, so recently I haven't been able to test them yet! I'm looking for some stands to put them on behind, but still a bit over the desk, like yours appear to be placed. Can I ask which stands are those, and what do you think about them? Cheers!

Hey there! I've just recently bought a couple of focal twins myself, so recently I haven't been able to test them yet! I'm looking for some stands to put them on behind, but still a bit over the desk, like yours appear to be placed. Can I ask which stands are those, and what do you think about them? Cheers!

I'm using these: http://www.thomann.de/gb/ultimate_ms45p2.htm

Good stands, can recommend :)