First Mesa Boogie Roadster test (clips)

barricade

Giggity Geschmougen
Oct 31, 2007
Hey!

Ok... yestrday i got my brand new amp Roadster! I'm pritty satisfied with the sound i got out of it... but ther are so many options!

The chain is RedEye > ts9 (808mod) -> Roadster -> mesa standard 4x12 -> sm57 -> asp008

The sound is raw... i used only HP and LP filters. The reverb on the clean guitars is coming also from the amp!

Tell me how do you like it...and i would be also happy if you could share some rectifier settings with me ;)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/707864/roseofsharynMESA.mp3

Tnx jeffTD for the DI-s!

still muffled and bassy dude. more treble less bass, maybe some more presence also.. you have a good start it just needs to be clearer.

still muffled and bassy dude. more treble less bass, maybe some more presence also.. you have a good start it just needs to be clearer.

Yup, I never had the bass above 11 on my old 2 ch., not certain about the Roadster, but I very much doubt I'd want it above 12 on any Rectifier (unless you're in the mood for teh sludge)

I was used to the 5150 EQ... the Roadster is a total different story... :) ... so i'm going to reamp it tomorrow! Will post clips if it turns out better! :)

Thnx for the input guys!