First mix with slate!

listening on shitty skull candy headphones but it sounds good here! I would maybe bring the kick and snare up a tiny bit but im also listening on cheap headphones

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys!
First of all the band is Carta Immense. They haven't released this song yet so shh lol
The drums were tracked edited and then the shells were sample replaced. Guitars and bass were the le456 amp sim. Vocals are at2035 through my firestudio. There's a lot of cool things I did on this recording. The chorus has drop b rhythm guitar under the existing rhythms. A lot of underlying synth/ groove drum stuff under the chorus and verses. A few bass drops, reverse vocals here and there. Thanks for listening!
Nick

Thank you for the info!
The production fits really good for this style of music.
I'm sorry if I'm being annoying but what sample is that on the snare?
And what vsti (or what it is) do you use for your groove drum stuff?
Thanks again for the info you shared! I really appreciate it!

I actually used a vsti called heavyocity evolve. Its a great plugin for creepy effects and huge drum sounds. You could totally pull off a horror movie score with it!

The snare is snare 12a

I actually used a vsti called heavyocity evolve. Its a great plugin for creepy effects and huge drum sounds. You could totally pull off a horror movie score with it!

The snare is snare 12a

Yeah..I love using Heavyocity on breakdowns and stuff as an underlying groove track.

yowza, mini-glassjaw. some fantastic work here. my only complaint would be that the slate works better during the chorus then it does in the groovier verses and becomes a little more "obvious".