first of all, you with the band photos...

herjesus

Jul 8, 2002
hell
vehemence.brutaldeath.com
:eek: Why even take the time to post that picture of Andy? I gotta see the dude at practice and at work, the last thing I need is a big digital image of his Michael J. Fox looking ass on my computer! Also, you seem quite reluctant to just be cool and not spew off some bullshit every time you post. I saw the cool shit you said in our defense on the relapse thread, so why do you now want to only focus on the things that you view as negative? If you think you are witty, you're not. If you think you're appreciated, you were, and now you're not. And yes, I've seen the pictures, and thats why those pictures are not used for anything, because we were fucking around in some of them, so you could consider those outtakes...Bear in mind you have not offended anyone because it's not healthy to take yourself too seriously....:D

Its cool that you didn't take that so seriously as I was only fucking around. I think alot of people in metal really need to lighten up.

Anyways, band photos blow in general. Whenever I see publicity shots in magazines n' shit, I always think "look at these douchebags! Do they really think they're cool or something...posing like they're gonna kick somebody's ass? haha!" C'mon. You know as well as I know that fucking posing for band photos is the retarded spawn of Mr. Gay and Mrs. Lame. Stop the madness!

And what's up with the 100+ photos on the website? haha, weak! I'm just trying to give you guys some advice from a really cool guy...that's all.

And homeboy with the Fred Durst look? Pffft...no further comments...this pic just sums it all up quite nicely:
PEACE OUT, Y'ALL!

Originally posted by Under13
Its cool that you didn't take that so seriously as I was only fucking around. I think alot of people in metal really need to lighten up.

You know as well as I know that fucking posing for band photos is the retarded spawn of Mr. Gay and Mrs. Lame. Stop the madness!

And what's up with the 100+ photos on the website? haha, weak! I'm just trying to give you guys some advice from a really cool guy...that's all.

And homeboy with the Fred Durst look? Pffft...no further comments...this pic just sums it all up quite nicely:

PEACE OUT, Y'ALL!

UH, man I used to think you were quite possibly on the verge of maybe being slightly cool, but now, I have to just tell you what a cock you are...You are not giving advice, you are knitpicking at the most ultra gay shit you can find, and you are slowly reverting back to ANNOYING. Keep your anal plug in your mouth, bite down, and shut it when you feel like exposing to us your true gayness, for we are all heterosexual. And maybe, JUST maybe, you will keep from becoming a flamboyant fool. Your posts sum up your intelligence quite nicley = Aggravatingly Gay!

Sorry Dude, no need to defend yourself!

PLEASE.....NO MORE pictures of Andy!!!! Seriously man, it is really uncalled for. And then to quote the picture again...arrrgggghhhh. Hey DMK, next time this douche puts that shit up, just take it right off.

hahahahaha.....I just clicked "reply to quote" not even thinking about the picture of Andy being Re-Posted, hahaha....Quite fond of Andy eh Nate? I was quoting douchebag Under13's reply for a kind response, it is just blind luck that Andy is getting so much publicity! heheh

This is quite possibly the dumbest fucking discussion on a metal board yet... Now all we need to do is argue about whether Vehemence is "true" or "false", and decide whether or not they're "kvlt", or "kvlt as fvck" (which is aparently better). Make sure to base all your opinions on image, and disregard any metal, since that's what seems to matter these days. The "scene" is starting to just plain blow. Opinions on a band based on what some guys picture looks like.... What next... Who gives a rats ass what they look like. Maybe we should consider selling CD's which include everything but the disc. Seems like half the retards who buy metal these days wouldn't even notice.

There's my drunken rant for the morning.

Perhaps our next album will be devoid of any visual stimulation at all...An all plain album, just a solid color of sorts.....Perhaps black? Yes, thats it!!!! An all black album with an only black cover....maybe partially obscured "blackened" band photos? OOOOOH, I think we're on to something.....Now where did I put Bob Rocks phone number? hahahahhahahhahahahahaahahahahaaaaahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

We need to start laying out the lyrics to the assdouche song... That's a Top Ten Billboard single if I ever saw one. It will go great with the new artwork. "Enter Assdouche"... Or maybe "The Assdouche that Failed"... Rock 'n roll :lol:

Originally posted by BasilisK 3 7 77
We need to start laying out the lyrics to the assdouche song... That's a Top Ten Billboard single if I ever saw one. It will go great with the new artwork. "Enter Assdouche"... Or maybe "The Assdouche that Failed"... Rock 'n roll :lol:
:headbang: :headbang: Definitely "Enter Assdouche"