first song you've ever PLAYED on guitar?

I believe it was something off of Scum by Napalm Death. I was really young, my brother's friend Chris went over to the U.k. around 1990 and brought back alot of their stuff..I guess I was 9 or 10, had just picked up the guitar and me and my brother figured out the guitar and drum parts and would play 'em all the time. Man, that was a blast...neither one of us could play 'em too well (he was like 17 or 18 but not very good and I was a tiny 10 year old with small hands and a big guitar) but it was great being able to play SOMETHING. ANd that's why ND is still my favorite band :)

Originally posted by poptartofdeath
I believe it was something off of Scum by Napalm Death. I was really young, my brother's friend Chris went over to the U.k. around 1990 and brought back alot of their stuff..I guess I was 9 or 10, had just picked up the guitar and me and my brother figured out the guitar and drum parts and would play 'em all the time. Man, that was a blast...neither one of us could play 'em too well (he was like 17 or 18 but not very good and I was a tiny 10 year old with small hands and a big guitar) but it was great being able to play SOMETHING. ANd that's why ND is still my favorite band :)

What a kool song to start off with man. :headbang: