First Timers!

Niklas

Dead By Xmas
Feb 5, 2003
Dorset,UK
this is mine and a mates first metal festival we've been to :Spin:
hope we can survive a straight day on the second day, lol :ill:
is it true bloodstock is mainly for middle aged bikers, cuz thats wot a mate told me, think he was takin the piss tho cuz he's never been....

see you all there..

epi5ode666 said:
this is mine and a mates first metal festival we've been to :Spin:
hope we can survive a straight day on the second day, lol :ill:
is it true bloodstock is mainly for middle aged bikers, cuz thats wot a mate told me, think he was takin the piss tho cuz he's never been....

see you all there..

Hail Epi5ode666
hows it going im a firstimer was well will be coming down from Aberdeen with m8 Jarandor will hopefully be meeting up before and on sat for drinks pub pool and for things metal.Have a few people interested in meeting up,get in contact at starforgeruk@yahoo.com we can organise it.

Hail And Kill
Stormhart Aka Marshall Mutch

yeh may do, dunno when cuz i think we are going up early friday morning (big bastard long journey...... from dorset :erk:)
i will speak to my mate,

stormhart said:
Hail Epi5ode666
hows it going im a firstimer was well will be coming down from Aberdeen with m8 Jarandor will hopefully be meeting up before and on sat for drinks pub pool and for things metal.Have a few people interested in meeting up,get in contact at starforgeruk@yahoo.com we can organise it.

Hail And Kill
Stormhart Aka Marshall Mutch

Myself and two mates are coming down on the saturday from Dundee (can't make the friday).

We are leaving at 4am so hopefully (traffic permitting) we will make it there nice and early to get the drinking started.

:D

Bikers? Well a few bikers may be amoung the audience but its not as if the whole lot of us going will be motorists even.
All kinds of music fans may well go