Five (5) albums you have been spinning recently

On my roadtrip through a 7 hour rain storm.

- DIO Sacred Heart, The Last In Line and Holy Diver (New reissue remasters are thumping and i loved it!)
- ATTIC (holy sh*t that album is so Mercyful Fate i am in love. i need to find a CD copy of it)
- AIR RAID Night Of The Axe is amazing
- PRESTO BALLET Peace Among The Ruins
- POWERMAD Absolute Power (new Jamie King remaster)
a few more i am forgetting about too.

61decbEWqxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
510CDY8MogL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51zFc0tosuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
51bV5W7iU1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Western Virus - Dancing on Datura; It is hard to describe how amazing this is. For the typical rock and metal fan it would not appeal to them at all. The best description I could come up with is to imagine Chris Connelly does a progressive jazz/ r&b project with dark lyrical themes of insanity, necrophilia, and other strangeness all tongue-in-cheek. And good luck trying to find it.

Danger Danger - Return of the Great Gildersleeve: Yep this one kind of sucks too. And guys the Six Million Dollar Man did not have bionic arms that was Jaime Summers who only had one bionic arm.

Contraband - Contraband

Diamond - Diamond ; now I would like to see a good reissue of this, one that sounds good.

Xciter - Xciter; this is pretty good stuff, sort of British sounding

For my trip back home today the following:

RIOT - Thundersteel
JAG PANZER - Mechanized Warfare
VANISHER - new 6 songs they sent me
SAVATAGE - Power Of The Night
BLIND GUARDIAN - Somewhere Far Beyond
BLACK SABBATH - Tyr
SANCTAURY - Refuge Denied
SAVATAGE - Sirens
LIONS SHARE - Fall From Grace

Candlemass : Death Magic Doom Maybe the third time I have listen to it since it's release. It is a good album but nothing amazing. Seriously these guys have lost something and I don't believe it was just Messiah.

The Last Things : Circles and Butterflies Oh how the hell did I miss this in 2011? This is one of the best progressive metal albums I have heard in sometime, besides Hammers of Misfortune of course. I don't pay much attention to bands calling themselves or being called progressive metal anymore because that term is just way over used and typically used to describe the most boring bands and ones who certainly don't progress", ie. Kamalot seriously, and Dream Theater are as mundane as Rush became in the late 80s. But back to point; this album is pretty damn good, one of those that is so good it will only recieve a small audience.

Gary Moore : Wild Frontier This guy never made a bad album. And certainly around this peroid he was at his best.

Gary Moore : Run for Cover

Bruce Dickinson : Chemical Wedding

While Playing N64 this evening:

Aska - Absolute Power
Pink Floyd - The Wall
Excruciator - By the Gates of Flesh
Halloween - Terrortory
Corsair - s/t
Devil - Time to Repent
Lords of the Trident - Chains on Fire

Jeezus, how do you have the time to play video games for that long?o_O

My last 5: