Five Former Members Of In Flames Unite In The Halo Effect

A Truth Worth Lying For - sounded amazing. Thank fuck the sound mix has now drastically improved.

I think Niclas and the other guy are trying to work out what's going on with the guitar sound. Definitely something slightly off.

Some very In Flames-esque guitar melodies about 3/4 through Gateways. Sounds like this one will be another great track. Niclas is killing it with the outros.

Guitar melodies are kind of muted on Feel What I Believe... not sure if it's the stream sound mix or how it sounds live.

Hopefully. With that said, it's still way better than what we heard from the fan bootlegs at Sweden Rock & Metaldays!

Reactions: The Grayfox
Part of me thinks In Broken Trust could have been full-on clean vocals, if they'd wanted to go in that direction.

Damn it, they're killing it. And Mikael is such a nice guy. Glad to see a big crowd reacting to this.

The amount of great riffs and acoustic sections is just amazing. Can't wait for the album.

Reactions: DE4life
Mikael just confirmed that The Last of Our Kind was written by Jesper, and is the song with Matt Heafy on guest vocals.