Five Former Members Of In Flames Unite In The Halo Effect

Very nice. I hope for the second album Jesper is able to resurrect some of the TJR/Whoracle influences to bring that sound back just for one song.

The amount of melodies is just insane. I love it. I just think that the alum needs a couple more of fast paced songs, like Feel What I Believe.

The song by Jesper was really good. I'm willing to listen to that in the album.

But, the songs have everything that I loved about melodeath when I first listened to it.

Well, like pretty much every song that one sounds fucking incredible as well.

THe amount of melodies is just insane. I love it. I just think that the alum needs a couple more of fast paced songs, like Feel What I Believe.

I tend to agree - I think live especially it's noticeable how many of the tracks are mid-tempo, and even though they are all awesome it isn't encouraging the crowd to move much. Now I sound like Anders, but still, you get what I mean.

Reactions: eochaid
I tend to agree - I think live especially it's noticeable how many of the tracks are mid-tempo, and even though they are all awesome it isn't encouraging the crowd to move much. Now I sound like Anders, but still, you get what I mean.
Yes. That is mostly what I was thinking.

Shadowminds works great live.

Well that was certainly worth waiting for. My hype meter just went from 10 to 1000.

Are we seriously not going to get that acoustic live outro available to listen to anywhere? It's literally like an unreleased section from the Lunar/Sub/TJR period.

It is. Fuck them. Now I refuse to listen to the album. I'm going to buy it and that's just it. In a few months it will be buried under a pile of dust.

Well, my screen capture recorded the sound but not the fucking video... @eochaid I hope your recording worked better than mine :D

I hope we get acoustic stuff on some version of the album.

I'm so hyped. Can't believe I'm sitting here after midnight watching wacken stream.

THIS is what I was waiting for years if not decades.

Reactions: eochaid and DE4life
As a hipster hamster once said, this is the feeling that I have been waiting for :heh:

Also, I'm still chuckling at Mikael introducing Niclas, Peter, Daniel & Jesper and not mentioning In Flames once :D

Reactions: eochaid and A88
As a hipster hamster once said, this is the feeling that I have been waiting for :heh:

Also, I'm still chuckling at Mikael introducing Niclas, Peter, Daniel & Jesper and not mentioning In Flames once :D
He even mentioned forming the band with Jesper.

Too bad Jesper wasn't there. But Jensen dude is doing a great job and seem to have a good stage presence.

It's so cool they're all so into it. Like this is their first big stage in life. Just feels...honest I guess.

Fuck, I can't stop fanboying. Sorry.

We're all fanboying tonight :cool:

It did! I'll upload it to google drive tomorrow. Then I'll share the link.

Thanks! I'll try and rip the audio from my copy and separate the tracks so there's a split of all the live songs.

He even mentioned forming the band with Jesper.

It was like he read my parody article about how the members were a part of all bands except In Flames :D

Reactions: A88 and eochaid
It was like he read my parody article about how the members were a part of all bands except In Flames :D

Plot twist. THE guys are reading UM every day and taking all ideas from this forum.

But yeah, his introduction sound like your parody.

Reactions: DE4life