Five Former Members Of In Flames Unite In The Halo Effect

Anders has always struck me as a guy who was "right place, right time." As a frontman, he's pretty bad. He can't replicate what he does in the studio live and his stage banter is awful.

That said, I am interested to see what their setlist is like tomorrow night. I think it could be an indicator of a few things. They seem to be heading back to a heavy direction, so I'm wondering if their set will reflect that.

Reactions: eochaid
It doesn't matter if we like his voice, harsh or cleans. The guy knows what he does. He's a great live singer. People receives what they expect.

Anders has always struck me as a guy who was "right place, right time." As a frontman, he's pretty bad. He can't replicate what he does in the studio live and his stage banter is awful.

That said, I am interested to see what their setlist is like tomorrow night. I think it could be an indicator of a few things. They seem to be heading back to a heavy direction, so I'm wondering if their set will reflect that.
It will be a best from their past four albums with a few "older" bits. As usual.

It doesn't matter if we like his voice, harsh or cleans. The guy knows what he does. He's a great live singer. People receives what they expect.

You could say that they receive what they give... and with Anders it feels like nothiiiIiiiiiiNngg...

Hoping they'e going to play People = Shit, Surfacing, Duality and Psychosocial... those are the ones I tend to listen to from Slipknot, along with Wait and Bleed & Before I Forget, which they've already played.

It will be a best from their past four albums with a few "older" bits. As usual.

Maybe. They do tend to do some different stuff at the Brinner shows. We'll see. Last time they played Swim and Metaphor. And the year before they pulled out Crawl Through Knives, Ordinary Story, Moonshield, Jester's Dance and Superhero of the Computer Rage. We may get a few surprises this year.

I look forward to next year when THE is on the bill :D

If In Flames start throwing out really old songs then we'll know this bullshit about THE not having any affect on them is a lie.

Interesting. With the app that I'm using, the sound during the comercials is fine but there's no sound when it starts the live streaming.

Hmmm... I'm watching it on my laptop and no issues with the sound.

They seem to be playing the exact same set as they played in Slovakia, so next tracks will be:

Psychosocial
Duality
Custer
Spit it Out
People = SHit
Surfacing

My issue is with the recording app. I can listen to it on the browser. They're probably blocking the recording of sound somehow.

I was able to record sound from using the xbox game bar when I tested it earlier, hopefully it'll work for THE.

Well, I'm going to use the nvidia tool. It's a shame because it records the screen while my other app records directly from the net.

Good. I was finally able to make it work.

Slipknot's energy at a live show is amazing.

I like the guy in the robe walking around with a mask on his hand miming all the words :rofl: that's the real I, the Mask right there.

This was the Slipknot bottling event I was thinking of, Fury Fest 2004...

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=8335

The comments are not kind to our French friends :D

"well i know this is going against what the site's "rules" are, but i can't stand most french people anyway. the ones in canada are d***s, and the ones in France don't seem to be any better...i know that this is just stereotyping them, but stereotypes don't come from nothing."

"looks like someone went out of their way for the french AGAIN, when will we learn that they are ungrateful bastards....I wanna slit their throats and f*** their wombs, push my face in and.....u kno the rest"

"f*** the french. there french ladies have hairy armpits."

"Ahh well,Frenchies are known around the world for being the biggest p***ies.So coming from them,its not that bad.Its laughable."

"sucks that the french are retarded oh well screw them"

"the french suck i mean seriosouly why would you do that to a great band they would play there a$$es off just to please those ungrateful .............. i think we should go throw s*** at them f*** the french!!"

"French people suck that just the way it is get over it."

"french people r a bunch of knobs for doin that to slipknot"

"Our stereotype's of you people are so correct....you dont want to goto war, you dont wanna get involved, f*** YOU FOR MOTHERf***IN OUR PRESIDENT, f*** you and your views, i hope some hidden cell in france blows you and your whole family to pieces on your way to your next concert.......Peace b****"

"i don't like these french idiots. never have, never will."

"I f***ing hate those bastard french peice of sh!t outcasts.....How the f*** can they boo such an amazing band from such an amazing country....i'm not from the states but i wish i was.....I hope all them f***ing frogs get bombed by the iraqi's...."

Jeez :D some serious anti-French sentiment in the metal community in 2004 apparently.