Five Former Members Of In Flames Unite In The Halo Effect

Wow, not directed by Patrick Ullaeus. I'm shocked.

Anyway, not sure what the significance of Chernobyl type area is to the song, but the video is cool enough. Still pretty surreal to see these guys playing together as an official band. Who would have thought when Niclas replaced Jesper that 10 years later they'd be playing together in a band with Peter, Daniel and Mikael Stanne?

Reactions: eochaid
Fifty years from now ex-In Flames, ex-The Halo Effect, ex-Undefeared, ex-Carnivorous Wrath Deathfist Knuckle Sandwich members will reunite under a new banner to bring back the glory days of the Gothenburg sound.

I need to be alive to hear the debut single no matter the cost...

Who are you kidding? You'll still be here posting with us on the "In Flames Hologram Band New Album 2071" thread.

Look their 2067 album will be one of their best, despite the 1/10s it'll get across the board. That shit will just click for me.

Peter is a BAMF, a true hero, a gentle giant with a golden heart, a father of kids, and a light in the darkness. Tickling the strings may be his calling but nothing fills him with joy more than when he sees his pal Jesper playing his guitar.

Try listening the song on youtube at 1.25x speed. Actually works better. :)

200K views in a day. Not bad at all.

Reactions: galvanized
So, they have opened their official store (or something similar) where they're selling the single in vynil format. The b side is the song remixed by Ihsahn.