FIVE SERPENT'S TEETH

So I have finally have it at last!! Have only had time to listen to the first three quarters of the album so far. Absolutely love In Memoriam, especially Matt's vocals on it, for some reason I love Cult even more, also love the title track and Xaraya. After I listen to it a few more times I'm sure I'll love every track. Two thumbs up from what I've heard so far!

I cant stop singing, "Long live the Neeeeeewwww FLeeeeesh!" in my head. Please make it stop!!!! Its so catchy, Im gonna have to blow the dust off my youtube channel and make a video.

Yeah. Much better than stuff like "DEVOOOOID OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF THOUGHT" and "DEMOLITIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, DEMOLITIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON NOW"

Stuff like the "SERPENTS CONNECTED" part and "PURIFY YOUR EEEEEEEYES", even "ETEEERNAAAL EEEMPIRE" is way, way better. Progression. Fuck yeah.

OOPS, I guess it wasn't fair to compare my least favorite parts of IN to some of the best in FST. :D

Yeah, IN had VERY good stuff in it. I'm just saying, I think FST is an improvement.

God that whole damn song is just great. The main riff is the best part though for me. So addictive!

Listening to In Memoriam right now. I wish the big triumphant sounding harmony part lasted longer. :(

Hey, IN had some decent hooks too.

I'll stand by the fact that now demolition is a really stupid song lol (though it has some cool sections). IMO it nearly ruins the album. the rest is great but some of the choruses do seem pretty forced

i disagree about Matt vocals on Infected Nations. I really like them. That kind of growl worked perfectly on every song on that record and I'd have like to hear it in some of the newest songs.