Flaming in Chat Rooms

yeah, i'm disappointed that one such idiot has been posting here sporadically. but everyone's ignored him pretty well, so that's good. and we just got rid of another loser, so that's a plus. oh, i'm so mean. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Lina
yeah, i'm disappointed that one such idiot has been posting here sporadically. but everyone's ignored him pretty well, so that's good. and we just got rid of another loser, so that's a plus. oh, i'm so mean. :rolleyes:

are we talking about me :cry: , ok i will go now. :zzz:

no, no, you're both wrong. ;) but i feel bad saying his name cause i have a suspicion he might still be lurking. let's just say, REALLY pointless/boring/uninteresting/useless threads and posts.

Originally posted by Lina
no, no, you're both wrong. ;) but i feel bad saying his name cause i have a suspicion he might still be lurking. let's just say, REALLY pointless/boring/uninteresting/useless threads and posts.

Pointless threads, eh, could be me. :cry: but I do't want to leave, please don't make me leave, I, I, I love you guys.:cry:

NO she's talking about me!!

ooo fun with the smiley faces time!!

Decifer this:

I am :mad: ,
Autumn dissappears from me
the atmosphere gets more :cool:
I :) in enchantments rising
:err: to the tunes of the seasons
:tickled: green :D to my chagrin.
cancelled reasons, :loco: , madly,
in love with you........

.......lost, living, die, I :cry:
:confused: and sinking
in ebony wonders
:err: !!
at last the answers streaming!
pores pummelled by the :headbang: of emotion
thank god :zzz:

Whatever you do or say or see
please o please don't :rolleyes: at me......

how's that for pointless/boring/uninteresting/useless? :p

aahhh, you guys are all retarded! i love you guys! you're my opeth family (and in my harem). :D

and s4r, when your posts are pointless, they're also funny, so that's acceptable. if i didn't like you, i wouldn't have teased you about that once before. i would just ignore your ass. :D

no, as for the idiot, i was referring to that spammer, hatebringer, or whatever his name is.

as for the person who just left recently...come on! you can figure it out! he even designed an entire thread to announce his own departure...but only AFTER he got several people to answer his question. weirdo.