Flash Of The Blade...live!

I went to see Maiden Scotland again last night and they were brilliant as usual (and they dedicated Die With Your Boots On to me!!! :D :kickass: ) and they also did Flash Of The Blade live once again so I filmed the entire performance to see what you all think of it done with just two guitars. I think it sounds great and hopefully this might convince the Maidens to give it a try!!!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEBrt6vYotI

I went to see Maiden Scotland again last night and they were brilliant as usual (and they dedicated Die With Your Boots On to me!!! :D :kickass: ) and they also did Flash Of The Blade live once again so I filmed the entire performance to see what you all think of it done with just two guitars. I think it sounds great and hopefully this might convince the Maidens to give it a try!!!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEBrt6vYotI

Nice job Jenna. Just a wee bit of arm twisting eh? :lol:

Jim

Those guys are pretty good. I love playing that song and now I finally see what that damn chord during the verse was... I could never get it to sound right and I have been playing that song for like 17 years or so.

You're a blessing, Jenna!

Those guys are pretty good. I love playing that song and now I finally see what that damn chord during the verse was... I could never get it to sound right and I have been playing that song for like 17 years or so.

You're a blessing, Jenna!

Hehe, thanks Brian!!! :D They are excellent!! "Adrian" told me the bass player is just temporary tho. He's a great player but didn't seem very enthusiastic. He would probably be better in a CCR or Lynyrd Skynyrd tribute I reckon.

darthrya - now there's a idea!! She did it for Moonchild so why not Flash of The Blade.

Oh and Powerslave is officially 23 today!!!!!!! Happy birthday Powerslave!!! :kickass:

My all-time favorite album, bar none! Still sounds as good today as it did when I first heard it back in 85.....

Hey Jenna, I have some vids for you, where d'ya want me to send them?

My all-time favorite album, bar none! Still sounds as good today as it did when I first heard it back in 85.....

Hey Jenna, I have some vids for you, where d'ya want me to send them?

I can't remember the first time I heard it, it was after '85 tho!! Probably early to mid 90's probably. I do remember moaning to my brother about Rime being too long tho. :lol: Now it's one of my all time favourite songs!! :lol:

Oh cool!!! Send them metallicat180@hotmail.com please. :D

finially got a chance to listen to maiden scotland - thanks for the post jenna :) the band kicks ass on the song - and decent on the solo section but ... the harmony holes bug me. and that's what makes that section so delicately cool is the intracacy!! sorry but i think you've just reaffirmed for me that i need to hear all the notes or my ears will never be happy. :erk: i'm gonna have to find a third player to guest on the song huh! btw maiden scotland murray shreds \m/

finially got a chance to listen to maiden scotland - thanks for the post jenna :) the band kicks ass on the song - and decent on the solo section but ... the harmony holes bug me. and that's what makes that section so delicately cool is the intracacy!! sorry but i think you've just reaffirmed for me that i need to hear all the notes or my ears will never be happy. :erk: i'm gonna have to find a third player to guest on the song huh! btw maiden scotland murray shreds \m/

No problem Sara!! Damn!! :erk: I don't think that you would be short of a few volunteers! You should do what Darth suggested and get Aja to play the 3rd harmony. ;)

Hehe, they are very good! :D I think he looks like Rick Allen from Def Leppard tho! :lol:

Surely you jest! :yow: I appreciate the vote of confidence but the simple little intro to Moonchild is one thing, FOTB is quite another kettle of fish!! :eek: :lol:

Did you see the movie called "Little Nicky"? I can say the same thing to you as Rob Schneider said to Adam Sandler in the movie:"Come on...you can do it!"

:lol::p