Flight Arrival Times

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Always good to know who's coming in when, the airline and flight numbers just in case. :) Also for folks to meet folks at the airport as always.

Justin (Ytsejammer) and I are on Southwest Flight 706 landing Wednesday at noon from NYC-LGA.

Dallas to Atlanta, American #1473, landing at 1:20pm Wednesday - enough to get checked in and freshen up before your fine production, sir. :)

I arrive on Monday at 1:05pm. I don't normally come down until Tuesday, but I'm spending some quality time with Su and Lara before the madness begins, and I'm making some food for the room while I have access to a kitchen!

The wife and I will be arriving on Monday September 8th at 1:51pm on Delta from Phoenix. Gonna take Monday and Tuesday to relax and see some sights.

Flight is arriving in Savannah the Saturday after next on the 6th :) going to get my pre prog power party on again, its a great town! Driving into Atlanta on Tuesday afternoon the 9th, then we will get the party going again....:Smokedev::Smokedev:

Bear

I'm driving over Thursday. If I had my choice, I'd arrive in the morning, but I may have to make an 8 hour detour first. I hope to find out soon.

Matt and Jaime are my prisoners...erm, GUESTS on tuesday night, so they will for *forced* to arrive at the Artmore before noon on wednesday.
because i am awful and cruel and mean like that :)