Flight Arrival Times

Flight is arriving in Savannah the Saturday after next on the 6th :) going to get my pre prog power party on again, its a great town! Driving into Atlanta on Tuesday afternoon the 9th, then we will get the party going again....:Smokedev::Smokedev:

Bear
Hi Bear. You must be the friend Eric spoke of? I live in Savannah and I'm hoping we can grab a drink or something while y'all are in town.

Matt and Jaime are my prisoners...erm, GUESTS on tuesday night, so they will for *forced* to arrive at the Artmore before noon on wednesday.
because i am awful and cruel and mean like that :)

Oh my GOD what will we do? Sit around and drink cider and cuddle?

Flying delta - depart 12:28am Thursday morning from SLC and arrive in ATL at 6:30am

Yeah, wicked cool flight times.

I can only pray we can check into the hotel early ... Otherwise we will be squatting in the lobby and it's going to be a drag-ass day.

Hi Bear. You must be the friend Eric spoke of? I live in Savannah and I'm hoping we can grab a drink or something while y'all are in town.

Hello Hello! Yeah myself, Eric and Daffodil are coming in!!! Sounds very cool. Cant wait to get back to the World of Beers :) That would be great to meet and grab a drink. From someone that lives there, you probably know the best spots! I just really need to find a kick ass place to watch the 49ers / Cowboys game on Sunday too :)

Bear :Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev:

Flying in from Phoenix on U.S. Air - arriving at 3:46p on Wednesday. Cutting it close - fingers crossed for no delays!!!