flirting the NEWS, for all men

Hey, you're the Lord of Metal!
And you said what i agreed with so,
why not say it again?
We both know we agree when it comes to this stuff, but not getting it out, would destroy it's meaning.
A matter of fact, doesn't know it's value..
therefor needs to be spoken out.
Glad i made you feel special, that's cool!

-x-
Iris
(((hug)))

Reactions: PlatypusJesus
hihi, you ever saw me telling lies? ;)
It's been told to me, i was a truth-teller so..
That's a nice thing to know, that it gets recognised! ;)

-x-
Iris
(((hug)))

I love you!!
Thnx for understanding me, sis! ;)

-x-
Iris
(((hug)))

" Flow along, this stream might stay...
The water is fine. -x- "

LoM is not the Lord of Metal!!! The Lord of Metal should be a fearsome and evil bastard. LoM is made out of sugar. He melts in the rain for fuck's sake.

Guerrilla, you conformist. You are always following the standards that people set. Standard: "Metal is mean, angry, hateful, malevolent, malignant." Guerrilla: "Oh yes, I am a brainwashed fool, whatever you say society. I am only here to follow."

Atleast he dissolves!
And becomes one with the water...
All that metal does is getting rusty or sink to the bodom,
because it doesn't float.
Just depends which flow you like to be with ;)

-x-
Iris
(((hug)))

Me neither!
The bodom can be perfect, sometimes..
but going up and float around, is col too!
And a lot in metal is all about "sugar", if i may say so, G-spott!!
It's just which "glasses" you are wearing! ;)
Told ya, i like to see it from another side!
Read between the lines or swallow what has be spewed out,
a hundred times before!!
:headbang:

-x-
Iris
(((hug)))

That exactly was directed towards Iris. And this standard is true, huh. I disagree. I see Metal as music that delivers intelligence and truth. Opinionated music that tells what it believes and thinks for itself. And that is why I am the Lord of Metal. And also, speaking of standards, what about the standard about cuss words. Such as fuck. Why does everyone get shocked when someone says it, and why is it censored? Simply because it is the standard to believe that it is bad. I mean, it is just a sound, when it is said, no one is injured or killed. Oh, I know, it is the meaning. No, because you can say screw (no, not the metal screw) on television and you don't get censored and no one sits back in their chair. So it must be that people are just brainwashed. It has become the standard that saying these words is evil. That is the equivalent of me walking into an airport and yelling "BOOM!" Would anybody get injured? No. Would anybody get killed? No. But I would still be tackled to the ground and searched because it is the standard that boom means a bomb went off, and because the security *officers* are idiots.

"boom" in an airport..

no one gets hurt initially.. domino effect.. when toying with fears.

like the infamous yelling fire in a movie theater routine (which is illegal)

I meant that no one is hurt by the sound. People would just be hurt by their own ignorance because it is not very hard to tell the difference between a real bomb going off and someone yelling boom. Yet some people would get upset or try to flee because they associate the sound with a bomb going off.

subconciousness gets in a bad trip then,
is what i'm thinking off, right now!

-x-
Iris
(((hug)))

Exactly, it would be like an automatic response, with no question of reason because society has conditioned people to believe that boom is the sound a bomb makes. Please make note that yes people are ignorant but more than likely hardly anyone would mistake the sound of a bomb going off with someone saying boom. This is just an example that symbolizes the way people act towards *bad* words.

Ya know I give props to a girl who knows what she wants, and goes for it, doesn't play games, just goes for the goal.

Iris....I love honest ppl. What is the point of lies. The greatest feeling is being able to tell someone anything without being judged or stereo-typed, and of course vice versa. To be able to share your soul with someone................

Zombie Eater said:
"boom" in an airport..

no one gets hurt initially.. domino effect.. when toying with fears.

like the infamous yelling fire in a movie theater routine (which is illegal)
the riverdragon has come, souls wash away...