Floor Jansen

tarja is a better vocalist.

Mmm, I agree with Curufin. You could like Tarja better, but when it comes to talking about who's a better vocalist for many reasons, Tarja can't touch Floor. It's not like Tarja for instance, can do anything other than classical/opera singing.

I liked Floor's vocals on the Star One cd/dvd.

I tend to not like many female vocalists, but never tire of listening to Anneke from The Gathering.

I liked Floor's vocals on the Star One cd/dvd.

I tend to not like many female vocalists, but never tire of listening to Anneke from The Gathering.

I love Anneke's voice as well but I wouldn't even consider the two of them in the same spectrum of female singers. They both have very different styles.

Except maybe her sister Irene - who has worked with both Star One and Ayreon. Arjen once called her a "female Russell Allen."

Unfortunately, I don't think Irene is performing anymore, but perhaps she might be persuaded to come out of retirement for a guest appearance at PPVIII? :)
I would love that! Irene can really belt out a song with lots of power and passion!

I saw After Forever live early in the Morning in a festival in Germany.. literally 11 in the morning!
and she ROCKED... She was reaaaaaaaaally good live.. I was really impressed.

I like Anneke better... Well, I like Anneke better than any singer, male or female..
yeah, I am a The Gathering fanboy... but Anneke is the main reason why I am a fanboy....Nobody sings like her :)

I was waiting for you to reply, Angrafan ;) hahahahah
How did I know you were gonna say that? What a surprise! hahahahha