Floor processors

Ola Englund

Only gay in the village
Dec 1, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
www.olaenglund.com
I'm sick of having loose pedals and seperate midipedals and shit to carry around and there is always some cable I forget to connect on a gig that I realize during the gig grrrrrrrr.

I'm currently looking for a floor multieffect without the 54 Ampsimulations and shit. I only want effects and an expressionpedal. One other important part is it should have a input for switching channels on your amp.Something like Boss GT-8 (which have ampswitching inputs) but without the ampmodulation and maybe 2 or 3 pedals.

Am I the only one on the planet that wants something like this, cause I can't find a single product matching my criteria.

What solutions do you guys use?

G-System_PerspectiveLRG.jpg

Only floor processor that comes to mind that doesn't have amp sims, but does have amp switching system, as well as pedal loops. The expression and volume pedals are available as optionals. Bit pricey (1419 € @ thomann.de), but it's the only one I can think of that matches your requests...

Yeah, well I decided to go with my pedals and buy a good pedal case that's easy to unpack and everything... Thanks for the tips. I was checking the ME50, but it doesn't have the ampswitching. It would've been perfect otherwise.

And the G-System would be cool but I don't want that exclusive equipment. Just seeing that G-System picture makes you wonder If you owned one yourself, would you dare to step on a beutiful piece like that. It would've been better if It looked crappier