Powersoak and Impulses in 1 box!!

I wouldn't consider the AxeFX doing the same thing as this as you cant really just plug in and go. Besides the cab emulation and editability blow away the AxeFx. On top of that it offers you the ability to create your own impulses :)

I wouldn't consider the AxeFX doing the same thing as this as you cant really just plug in and go.

For $2,650 one could get an AxeFX Ultra + Palmer PDI-03 and that combo would make a great plug-in-and-go solution for tube amps.

Besides the cab emulation and editability blow away the AxeFx. On top of that it offers you the ability to create your own impulses :)

The AxeFX Ultra lets you create and use your own impulses as well. And let's not forget about the great amp simulations and high end effects that the AxeFX Ultra offers :p

For $2,650 one could get an AxeFX Ultra + Palmer PDI-03 and that combo would make a great plug-in-and-go solution for tube amps.

The AxeFX Ultra lets you create and use your own impulses as well. And let's not forget about the great amp simulations and high end effects that the AxeFX Ultra offers :p
+ Lets not foregt that you could record within the AXE-FX w tracks for re-amping for future!
http://axefxwiki.guitarlogic.org/index.php?title=Reamping

I dont think once they are created they are tweakable, I could be wrong though.

The cab sims currently in the axe are editiable, but I dont thin kyou can make and tweak implses you load into the unit from external sources.

Cool enough, but every clip I've heard, including the ones posted on this forum, sound like shit even compared to impulses.

It can't replace a real mic'd amp - I'd rather use a Palmer for 1/4 the price.

+1