Flying

MetallicaSux

But only lately.....
Oct 6, 2003
South Africa
Visit site
I don't know if anybody has noticed this, but on flying, by the second chorus about 2:47 there is this beep. sounds almost like a horn. Don't know what the meaning of this was because it sounds completely out of place and it iterates me everytime a listen to this song. Wonder why it was added.

Frodnat said:
Flying is such a great song but I hate this BEEP between 2:47 and 2:48. Sounds like a e-hic-cough from the left stereo:). And there at 2:53 not as loud as before but I can hear it.

Beep moving the fingers really fast over beep... beep... beep... my guitar beep... BEEP... this beep sucks, but it is the only thing on "AND". Is it the only thing?

pagan2002 said:
well if you are a good boy/girl and BUY THE CD when it comes out then you wont get any beeps. and if you dont i hope your entire dowload collection crashes with beeps to infinity! hehe

Mmmm, so i am not the first one, and i do have a ligitimet Digigpack that i bought from our local store. I don't easly pirate music specially when it comes to anathema :)

the song is great, the beep isnt important, its not even noticable because the whole song takes you to another world imo.