Exit music(for a forum)

It's a funny thing: I don't think I have too many unserious posts, but you're unspecific talk about seriousity is making me feel like posting some.

ah you didnt get my intention.im not a nerd that wants only serious bullshit going on.i make funny/silly posts myself,in a joking mood etc theres nothing wrong about that,really.people without humour are worthless for me.
if you read what i wrote you will get my point.i dont want to magnify a tiny matter.just stated my opinion and thats it.no whining,no shit.
if i hate something in my life is people who play all serious,hard,heavy and doom.just everything has to have some damn balance.and this forum has just got out of hand.maybe you didnt notice(you are new here?)but it has happened indeed.
i wont bother anymore anyway.
take care:)

guinness.jpg

btw why are you promoting fortune city? as far as i know their stuff is not working as it should be.

Morpheus said:
farewell my friend then...:yell: ;)

you're right sophia there's a lot of silly trash talk here at the moment, but still one can get some interesting information now and then. So maybe this will change with the release of the new album, maybe...who knows. I hope you and everyone who posts less the last time will keep watching the foum still.

cheers mate OK bit of news then. The lads are now (since Friday) down (or up if you're in Greece)in the Parkgate studios recording the new album]http://www.parkgatestudio.co.uk/

i dont get your point sophia. you dont mind jokes but you dont like them, you want people to be serious but not all the time. err. im getting confused.