Exit music(for a forum)

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
but then again, its just a fucking message board, its not real life. at least, for me :tickled:

and that means it has to look like a brothel? o_O :erk: i keep the same behaviour online and offline.i wouldnt like being normal in reality and crazy on the internet,where nobody sees me :hotjump:
ah lets stop this its old news by now.peace?

I'm crazy in reality and normal on the internet :D

Oh well. I haven't bothered to scroll through most of these threads in a long long time. But like some said, maybe things will get better once the album comes out. Until then I'll be ignoring most of the waste here.

yeah. and then they accuse us for eating gyros and souvlaki for breakfast. northern europeans... pfff... :rolleyes:

some of them even eat fucken raw onion rings and boiled sour beans for breakfast!!!!! :puke: :puke: :puke: i see such sceneries first thing in the morning,here at our hotel and im ready to jump in the sea and swim til the bloody Mount Athos(together with the sharks and all the lovely fish)

Dhatura said:
Ehh what's wrong with all of that?

Btw, I've had chocolate for breakfast, I think I should look after some (more) decent food.

hehe see?different countries different eating habbits.sour warm beans are way too heavy to eat for breakfast.here we eat sth light and fresh,like milk cereals fruit bread cheese etc

as for the onions i couldnt start me day putting sth stinky in me mouth first thing in the morning like.talking to someone and him falling dead on the floor.you need something smooth and sexy for breakfast:lol: i love onion and garlic in food when it has to do with dinner and lunch tho and not in big amounts for understandable reasons;)

yeah, there is nothing wrong with having chocolate for breakfast. like a yummy piece wıth just plaın bread. Or those delicious small chocolate parts on a buttered slice of bread (muizestrontjes)
aaaah ırresistable :zombie:

Why has nobody invented onion flavour chocolate yet FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Mariner said:
Or those delicious small chocolate parts on a buttered slice of bread (muizestrontjes) aaaah ırresistable :zombie:

muize-stront-jes? as in muzzy-bum-yes? you arse bandit!

4.jpg

Img43.jpg

Image19.jpg

resize1.jpg