• puff food. bougatsa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fake food. kebab

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • fat men's food. hamburger

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • loco food. spaghetti

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • ignorant comment. sex is better then food!

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • dumb comment. what time is it?

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Morpheus said:
you eat nearly raw beef and that......

very true. I ate lots of bloody steaks in France.And the funny thing is we can't find French Fries in restaurants. Instead they were doing stupid home-made potato slices.So why the hell it's called 'french' fries anyway?:err:

ashure said:
very true. I ate lots of bloody steaks in France.And the funny thing is we can't find French Fries in restaurants. Instead they were doing stupid home-made potato slices.So why the hell it's called 'french' fries anyway?:err:

About bloody steaks, you just have to ask the waiter to have a well cooked one you know ;)
French Fries are urban legend indeed. Like Mehdi. They arent French too. I think Mehdi is a fry...

ashure said:
And the funny thing is we can't find French Fries in restaurants. Instead they were doing stupid home-made potato slices.So why the hell it's called 'french' fries anyway?
err.gif
the thievesssssssss they sssstole it from ussssss, our preccccccciousssssssssss

really its belgian.

cedarbreed said:
yeah but you it them with mussels .. puffs

I don't, in a few hours, i'm gonna eat them with "stoofvlees" (is there someone who can translate this??) and lots of mayonaise. There's nothing better than this i tell you.
jump3.gif

(stoofvlees is something like small pieces of steak, put in a cooking pot for about 10 hours so it becomes very soft and "wire-like-flesh", together with the best sauce ever...)

Who wants to cook some souvlaki or some 'pakske frit me stoofvlees en mayonnaise' for me ?? I'm really curious about your strange eating habits ! PM me !