Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Burger King

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Arby's

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
You, my friend, are missing out on an exquisite meal. Jack in the Box is my personal favorite fast food restaurant. I've never had something from there that was bad, even breakfast kicks ass (although, not as much ass as the ass kicking machine that are McGriddles).
Also, they have the best commercials.

Subway's best sandwiches are the special ones. That's the only way you get enough meat. Also, I know at least one person who works at every Subway in the vicinity, so I get extra stuff for free.

Damn, I could live off of Subway. If one is unhappy with the amount of meat, just order double-meat. Problem solved. I always get their clubs or the roasted chicked double-meat foot longs. Fuckin' killer sandwiches. I always get their roast chicken salads after I get out of the gym as well....prefect post-workout meal.

Damn, I could live off of Subway. If one is unhappy with the amount of meat, just order double-meat. Problem solved. I always get their clubs or the roasted chicked double-meat foot longs. Fuckin' killer sandwiches. I always get their roast chicken salads after I get out of the gym as well....prefect post-workout meal.

And you can always tell them not to put too much salad if you don't like it...you're the one saying what you want in it.

Subway fucking sucks. I guess it's okay if you like salad on bread. There's about .5 an ounce of meat on their subs. For five dollars.

I've never even seen a Jack in the Box.

They use the stringy type of lettuce too, so it's like you're eating a string sandwhich.