Ketchup is horrible.

simple. get a base mixture of vinegar/lemon juice, sometimes garlic , warm water, some salt and egg yolks and sometimes some egg whites as well.Beat all that together, and then slowly add Oil while beating with a mixer until it emulsifies and has reached the right consistency

It's because your Canadian.

Me being Canadian has no bearing on my raw, unabashed manliness and heterosexuality.

Ketchup is one of the most fucking hetero condiments ever. All you assholes who want your sophisticated, ever-so-perfectly-seasoned-and-spiced gourmet condiments, or you assholes who put mustard in everything can just oil yourself up, slide into your purple rhinestone pants, and jump into the nearest oven.

At least someone knows about Canada's greatest export.

Emphasis on greatest.

brofist.jpg

If you're not gonna put ketchup on hotdogs, burgers and fries, then don't eat them altogether.

hifive.jpg

All you assholes can take a lesson in manliness from this gentleman. You guys may argue it but deep down you know he's right.

If you're not gonna let her shit on your chest, then why talk to her at all.

:worship:

NotAnotherTeenMovie.jpg

Ketchup is one of the most fucking hetero condiments ever. All you assholes who want your sophisticated, ever-so-perfectly-seasoned-and-spiced gourmet condiments, or you assholes who put mustard in everything can just oil yourself up, slide into your purple rhinestone pants, and jump into the nearest oven.

Ketchup is an excuse to eat otherwise inedible food. If you need to put ketchup on it, you shouldnt be eating it. Fuck I bet you put ketchup on your children of bodom cds before you play them so you can listen to it from beginning to end.

Ketchup is an excuse to eat otherwise inedible food. If you need to put ketchup on it, you shouldnt be eating it. Fuck I bet you put ketchup on your children of bodom cds before you play them so you can listen to it from beginning to end.

Hot dogs, burgers, and fries are hardly inedible. Ketchup on any of those things kicks fucking ass, anybody who disagrees should just get eaten by an alligator (note the clever hidden racial slur).

Also Bodom's been good on every album except HCDR so ketchup can't possibly make it any more kickass.

Oh, yes ketchup. It is not just a topping for various food, but I guess it can be a "toy" in some way. I was at McDonalds the other day to get something to eat and I decided to go in. As I was standing in line, I look around and there is this mother with her young daughter having lunch. And her daughter was smearing ketchup all over the table, clapping her hands in it, and licking it off of her hands, food, and table. It was the worst thing I ever seen. And all the mother said was "Oh, you are silly. You just love ketchup.", I was disgusted. Even though I like ketchup myself and put it on a good amount of foods, the smell and thought of playing it is just disgusting.

I'd like to address the argument of ketchup and its sexuality. You see, ketchup is made from tomatoes. Tomatoes are a fruit. And fruit is a long-running symbol of homosexuality. Notice how Mustard is made from seeds, mayonnaise from eggs, and barbecue sauce from molasses and brown sugar. Not a fucking fruit.

Hot mustard is awesome. But not your American mustard; it's pretty awful with a weird aftertaste.I don't remember which brand. It's the one where you can actually see the seeds. Ugh.

Oh, yes ketchup. It is not just a topping for various food, but I guess it can be a "toy" in some way. I was at McDonalds the other day to get something to eat and I decided to go in. As I was standing in line, I look around and there is this mother with her young daughter having lunch. And her daughter was smearing ketchup all over the table, clapping her hands in it, and licking it off of her hands, food, and table. It was the worst thing I ever seen. And all the mother said was "Oh, you are silly. You just love ketchup.", I was disgusted. Even though I like ketchup myself and put it on a good amount of foods, the smell and thought of playing it is just disgusting.

it's nothing near of what i saw last year. a mother changing the dirty diaper from her son INSIDE the McDonalds, in that outdoor space that they have with some tables and a little playground. i just started to laugh totally discontroled. never seen that before.

Hot mustard is awesome. But not your American mustard; it's pretty awful with a weird aftertaste.I don't remember which brand. It's the one where you can actually see the seeds. Ugh.

I'm not aware of any particularly terrible spicy mustard... though I bought one recently (French's I think?) that has this funny egg smell, even though there seems to be nothing remotely like eggs in the ingredients.

The mustard that really sucks ass is that bland yellow mustard (the one that's solid yellow without any texture). I hate how that's seen as the "standard mustard" and pretty much the only kind you'll find at fast food outlets and other public places.

it's nothing near of what i saw last year. a mother changing the dirty diaper from her sun INSIDE the McDonalds, in that outdoor space that they have with some tables and a little playground. i just started to laugh totally discontroled. never seen that before.

Wow, that's pretty terrible. Have some fucking respect for people who are trying to eat, lady.