Ketchup is horrible.

If you're not gonna put ketchup on hotdogs, burgers and fries, then don't eat them altogether.

If you're not gonna spike your beer with a delicious cocktail of PCP, coke and shrooms, then don't drink it at all.

If a burger is done right, it doesnt need any Ketchup to keep it moist/delicious, and that way you won't dilute the delicious Beef.

Hotdogs are good with Ketchup though, damn straight.

If a burger is done right, it doesnt need any Ketchup to keep it moist/delicious, and that way you won't dilute the delicious Beef.

Hotdogs are good with Ketchup though, damn straight.

So do I! It tastes surprisingly good. Mayonnaise with a burger is always good too.

If you're not going to keep the combo going, don't even post at all. (CCCCCOMBO CONTINUER!)

I think the only time I use ketchup is on fries. It seems like the perfect thing to balance out their dryness/mealiness.

I don't like either burgers or hotdogs with ketchup. I like tasting the meat itself, not some bland goo on top of it (omfgsexualconnotationlolzerz). The majority of the time the only thing I'll put on a burger is barbecue sauce, and for hotdogs spicy mustard. Things that actually belong on meat.