I don't know what's worse anymore...

The fact that half this forum praises Lady Gaga
or
The fact that this ENTIRE forum hates ketchup

I totally forgot about meat pies.

1176786084HKsI84.jpg

aussie%20meat%20pie.jpg

Without tomato sauce, they are NOTHING.

Food elitism seriously has to rank right at the bottom rung in terms of things in which it's in any way significant to be elitist about, along with other such things as clothing and first person shooters. Eating food is a near totally utile function for me. As long as I can enjoy the way that it tastes, I'll probably eat it. Whining about what other people eat is seriously petty though.

There's nothing about all-beef hot dogs that is any worse than any other type of sausage. I guess Chicago-style hot dogs are not a thing much of anywhere else.
chicagodog.jpg

These are awesome, tomato wedges are superior to ketchup in this instance. In all others you can always find something better, whether it is an array of delicious mustards, hot sauces, barbecue sauces, etc. Ketchup is just red sugar-paste.

No one with taste prefers pot roast to filet mignon, and no one with taste prefers ketchup to the other options. And while the cost of high end cuts of meat is too prohibitive to prevail often, it is only marginally more costly to upgrade to superior condiments.

FTW!!!

Food elitism seriously has to rank right at the bottom rung in terms of things in which it's in any way significant to be elitist about, along with other such things as clothing and first person shooters. Eating food is a near totally utile function for me. As long as I can enjoy the way that it tastes, I'll probably eat it. Whining about what other people eat is seriously petty though.
Spoken like a fag who likes Halo