Ketchup is horrible.

MasterOLightning

Optimator
Jun 3, 2003
Chicago
www.myspace.com
Ketchup is horrible, and there's no excuse for anyone over the age of twelve to willingly consume it. If you enjoy ketchup, mercy on your soul. I will forgive being too lazy to instruct workers at a fast food place to hold it. A pass could probably be given to any "gourmet" ketchup that is seasoned adequately.

Ketchup is the lowest common denominator of condiments. It is for the mouth-breathers. Never has a circumstance arrived that called for ketchup rather than one of its blatantly superior counterparts. For your french fries, I offer BBQ sauce. For scrambled eggs, salsa. For your hash browns, hot sauce. Hot dogs, or other encased meats? Drag it through the garden. At the very least a brown mustard will do. Burgers? Come on now, you can put anything on a burger. Pity on someone who will call for what probably amounts to a 50/50 blend of HCFS and tomato paste in such an instance.

Ketchup is a pathetic excuse for a food, the type of thing that autistic children probably love. The kind of thing that people who consume Bud Light, Transformers 2, and popular music enjoy. Mutantllama probably loves ketchup. It is a bane.

End the tyrannical reign of ketchup and demand better.

Ketchup is good on fries and corn dogs, that is exactly the extent to which it is good for.

Mustard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

boxxy-trolling.jpg

Tomato Sauce is great on barbequed sausages or steak. That's pretty much the only time I touch it. I really hope that doesn't make me dumb.

You guys are all fucking crazy, the only condiment better than ketchup is mayo which fits to ABSOLUTELY ANY FOOD except liquid foods like soup..ketchup rules

I agree with the OP. I have embarrasing memories from going to a fancy restaurant once with a bunch of friends, and everyone except me asking the waiter to bring in ketchup. I wanted to punch their teeth out.