Ketchup is horrible.

Ketchup anytime is good. I made a baked pork tenderloin and diced potatoes for dinner tonight, i couldn't imagine the potatoes without ketchup.

Ketchup is made with fucking ripened tomatoes. The basic ingredients in modern ketchup are fucking tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, salt, allspice, cloves, and cinnamon. Onions, celery, and other fucking vegetables are frequent additions. In the UK, Australia, South Africa, Malaysia, Iran and New fucking Zealand, a vinegar-less variant of ketchup is commonly referred to as tomato sauce or the red gravy.

Fuck you.

Actually the #1 or #2 ingrediant in the overwhelming majority of commercial ketchups is HFCS.

Everybody here uses Ketchup all the time, its rediculous. SOmetimes people ask me ( when I had made dinner for them ect ) if they could have some Ketchup....and I made a good meal. BUllshit

I dont consume ketchup, period. I normally use mustard on something that "calls for" ketchup. (burgers, corn dogs, hot dogs) And I'd rather have ranch dressing or bleu cheese with fries...

Pretty much anything else will do... Yellow/Spicy mustard in particular.

I especially love putting ketchup on breakfast items. Hash browns, eggs, home fries, sausages, bacon, etc
cheerios.jpg

+
heinz-ketchup-old-bottle.jpg

Fuck yeah.

There's nothing about all-beef hot dogs that is any worse than any other type of sausage. I guess Chicago-style hot dogs are not a thing much of anywhere else.
chicagodog.jpg

These are awesome, tomato wedges are superior to ketchup in this instance. In all others you can always find something better, whether it is an array of delicious mustards, hot sauces, barbecue sauces, etc. Ketchup is just red sugar-paste.

No one with taste prefers pot roast to filet mignon, and no one with taste prefers ketchup to the other options. And while the cost of high end cuts of meat is too prohibitive to prevail often, it is only marginally more costly to upgrade to superior condiments.