Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Burger King

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Arby's

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
I love how people here loathe fast food because it isn't healthy. It was never intended to be healthy for you. It was a way to get something in your stomach quickly if you were in a hurry and on the road.

McDonald's sucks except for breakfast, which completely dominates all other chains

White Castle is by far the best fast food chain in existence and has been around longer than McDonald's for a reason

People tend to criticize fast-food places for being unhealthy for you, yet most of those people eat other junk that is even worse. It's really only bad for you if you're eating it constantly.

Nevertheless, I love people who go to fast-food restaurants wanting to eat healthy...making sure the food they are about to eat doesn't have too many calories and are checking all the nutrition for each product etc.

Or, people who are like: Yeah, I'll have four double-cheese burgers, and oh, an extra-large diet coke.

Speaking of which, diet coke really isn't better for you than normal coke.

I love fast food. I probably get McDonalds the most because it's cheap, but I like Quiznos, Dairy Queen, Rally's, etc. Eating out ftw.

Only "fast food" I eat is burrito's from Anna's Taqueria or however you spell it. Good shit. Not fried in grease, either. But those guys can slap together a burrito ridiculously fast. When they wrap them, you actually can't follow their hand movements. It's insane.

Mathiäs;7088324 said:
I love fast food. I probably get McDonalds the most because it's cheap, but I like Quiznos, Dairy Queen, Rally's, etc. Eating out ftw.

You're an athlete though, so all the conditioning you do cancels out what you eat anyway. It's a win-win for you.

I forgot to add Chipotle is a fucking great fast food place. Goddamn if their burritos aren't the shit.

Only "fast food" I eat is burrito's from Anna's Taqueria or however you spell it. Good shit. Not fried in grease, either. But those guys can slap together a burrito ridiculously fast. When they wrap them, you actually can't follow their hand movements. It's insane.
Yes. Anna's is great! I wouldn't really call it fast food, though. I think the fact that they boil their rice in chicken broth makes their burritos taste even better.

Yes. Anna's is great! I wouldn't really call it fast food, though. I think the fact that they boil their rice in chicken broth makes their burritos taste even better.

hell yeah. I put fast food in quotes because it's not. But they serve it ridiculously fast.
They've been jacking up the price lately, though...

Taco Bell, although it really depends on the time. Sometimes I like Famous Wok.