Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Burger King

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Arby's

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
Wendy's is clearly the best. They have the best chicken sandwich, the best burgers, and you can swap out their mediocre fries for other sides. That one burger they had with the bacon, jalapenos, jack cheese and nacho cheese was the greatest. The dollar menu is solid.

BK is not very good. They're the most expensive by far, and the value menu sucks.

McDonald's has the best dollar menu. Double cheeseburgers rule. That and the fries are the only things I really like from there.

Never go to Arby's.

I almost never eat fast-food, but I found that I like Jack in the Box the best. Since it's not there, I voted for Burger King.

Out of these we only have Mcdonalds and Burger King here, and out of these BK is much better!

(Although I accidently pressed the wrong thing and voted arby's, even though I've never eaten there :p)

someone say Ribwich?
ribwich.gif

I don't eat fast food anymore, but I did eat a grilled chicken sandwich from Wendy's a few months back, so I had to go with them.

Also, I find it funny that McDonalds is way behind BK & Wendy's, however it's by far the biggest chain on the poll. I sense fast food elitism.