Football fans here ?

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Maybe it is just me, but I like things that are aggressive and complicated. Metal music and American football seem to work well for me. My Steelers are 4-1 and after a 6-10 season last year, I don't gfeel like killing people anymore. >:p~

Bryant

The Lions are winning games again!

*starts a riot*

There is no 'T' in foo-ball!

And Brett Favre is gonna come into town this weekend, ready to murderize my boys. That'll be interesting foo-ball to watch. I'd be thinkin of gathering as many humans as I can to fill my tv room, but alas, I have band practice this Sunday.

And metal is more important than the Lions. :headbang:

...ain't those boys still undefeated? Heh heh heh. I'll put a few dollars to say they'll be in the Superbowl this year.

Dude.... I'd move to Minn if they had a viking longship in the stadium. Raiders got the Black Hole, Buccaneers have the giant frigate pirate ship, the Vikings need a giant Norse longship! I wanna sit up there waving a throwing axe and wearing chain maile and grow my beard out!

...ain't those boys still undefeated? Heh heh heh. I'll put a few dollars to say they'll be in the Superbowl this year.

Dude.... I'd move to Minn if they had a viking longship in the stadium. Raiders got the Black Hole, Buccaneers have the giant frigate pirate ship, the Vikings need a giant Norse longship! I wanna sit up there waving a throwing axe and wearing chain maile and grow my beard out! And get me a foo-ball helmet and put some real horns on it.... none of this painted-on buuuullshit.... I want linebackers spearing people in the faces with their helms!!!

But I'll never wear a cheesehead.

I prefer the "real" football or the American translation of soccer. :) Let's see F. C. Barcelona is in first place in the Spanish League and my beloved team I grew up with in Greece, Panathinaikos from Athens is doing pretty well! :)

As American football goes...well considering I live in Southern California there's really no team to cheer for...we had the Rams at one point if that counts. :)

Cheers, Tony

panthers.

I was just a lot more vocal about it last year.

AND!!! Let's not forget American COLLEGE football! The only sport better than Pro-football!! Go Clemson Tigers!!
(again, I've been a lot more vocal during more (ahem) winning seasons)

Oh, and European Rally Racing...

Rally American fans of Rally Racing!! Anyone??

Hello??

Well, Bryant, you already know I'm a football (esp. Falcons) nut... I definitely identify with that great feeling of being 4-1 after a crappy season (what'd we finish, 5-11? I'm trying to forget). Your boy Roethlisberger is making me very happy, throwing to Burress. :) But I'm worried that Vick is concentrating *too* much on becoming a pocket passer... and *especially* with our O line, he needs to not feel like he shouldn't run. The man has the ability to change football like Namath did.

And, yeah, Detroit is looking pretty good. They handed the Falcons their only loss of the season last week. :b But I have to hate the Vikes--my dad is a big Vikings fan. One of my first words (well, first 50 or so) was 'touchdown,' and I believe it was during a Vikings game.

On that note... for the past couple of years, me, Bryant and some of our friends get together after ProgPower to watch football. I was thinking of organizing something a little more formal this year and so am curious how much interest there is. We usually go to a bar here in Roswell (a little north of Atlanta), but I'm sure we can locate something a little closer.

If you're interested in something like this, post here or e-mail me (blackdiamond@mindspring.com) and we can discuss the possibilities.

Btw, Bryant, check out whose picture they have on the front page at www.rolltide.com. Ol' Joe Willie himself. :) As for the Tide, I'm glad they finally beat a 'real' team, and 4-2 ain't bad, but I was hoping for them looking a little better coming off the bowl ban this year. :/

I don't wanna talk about this. I'm not having a good football season, so far. My Buccaneers SUCK! Two years removed from a SuperBowl championship and they're 1 - 4...WTF?

"Soccer is like needing to get a boil lanced on your anal sphincter but the doctor tells you that you are allergic to the anesthetic. You'll do anything just to get it over." - David Barnes

soccer.jpg

Football is life! E-A-G-L-E-S! Eagles!!! T.O. and Donovan McNabb hopefully can guide my boys to the promised land! Also, in college football it's-GO IRISH! And for the love of God, will the NHL please come back so I can watch by beloved Flyers, too!

Hmmmm......being a life long Giant fan...just can't help this........

The Eagles are the latest version of the Buffalo Bills. There right 'till the end but do not have what it takes to close it....and you will see that, as I predict, they once again, will not make it to the big game.

Past that....neither will we...lol....though have to admit I am surprised to see them 4-1 at this point and not really sure what to expect.

I'm not a big Eagles fan, for several reasons (TO now being one of them!)... However, I think Philly is sitting pretty. They've got all the pieces, with the addition of TO they have a good, but not great receiver.

And, really, who's going to stop them this year? Atlanta? I think they're in the right place at the right time to go to the SuperBowl this year. Where Indy, Seattle, or NewEngland will take care of them.

J