Football fans here ?

Go Falcons!

(Not a huge football fan, I like baseball more, but the Falcons have been kicking ass and taking names so far......and at least in football, the postseason doesn't last a whole frickin' MONTH. :D )

Alright, I guess I will be the only Skins fan to chime in. GOOOOO Redskins! :hotjump: After all the turmoil this club has been through, it will take at least 3 years to right the ship. I have full confidence that J G can do that :worship: . I for one knew it would not happen overnight. Mistakes are being made by players and coaches alike this season. But the difference with this staff is they will LEARN FROM IT AND MOVE ON!! Congrats to them for beating the mighty bears! :heh:

Man, do the Buccaneers know how to blow games this year. They should have beaten the Rams easily last night but our players can't hold on to a football. Looks like the season is lost with 10 games still to go. It's going to be a long year!

No kidding. I think Chuckie's gotta go. What happened to team unity down there?? My fantasy game this week came down to Mike Alstott (me) vs. the Rams D (them), me with about a 20-point lead, and I wound up losing by about 4 points. Aaarrggh!!! Ah, well, at least I moved into 3rd in my salary league... :/

AllI know is The Steelers are 5-1. I ain't gonna bitch. My suggestion to everyone is watch some football. It ain't "sports." I like aggressive complicated shit. Is that metal music or football ? It is both !!

Bryant

Someone tell me this... why the hell isn't American Football an Olympic sport yet? They have every other little lame sport/event you can think of.

American football is enjoyed primarily by....Americans.

Soccer/futbol/'footie' is probably the world's most popular sport overall. The Mexicans and South Americans here get positively manic about it.

In the grand scheme of things, American football just isn't all that big.

(This theory does not, however, explain beach volleyball at the Olympics....or, for that matter, why underwater rugby (!) is not yet an Olympic sport.)

Pellaz said:
(This theory does not, however, explain beach volleyball at the Olympics....or, for that matter, why underwater rugby (!) is not yet an Olympic sport.)

They are going to have mini-golf before American Football!?!? There is already a european football league right, so one would assume that it's not too far away from happening.

Soccer? ....Zzzzzz

mul-gar said:
Alright, I guess I will be the only Skins fan to chime in. GOOOOO Redskins! :hotjump: After all the turmoil this club has been through, it will take at least 3 years to right the ship. I have full confidence that J G can do that :worship: . I for one knew it would not happen overnight. Mistakes are being made by players and coaches alike this season. But the difference with this staff is they will LEARN FROM IT AND MOVE ON!! Congrats to them for beating the mighty bears! :heh:

Yer not the only one, and LaVar Arrington should be healthy by the next game :headbang: . We just NEED to do somthing about the lack of offense :OMG:

I think I can honestly say that Americans are about the dumbest people on this planet with language, foreighn policy and other stuff, but tackle football kicks fucking ass !!!

Bryant

warmwetos said:
I prefer the "real" football or the American translation of soccer. :) Let's see F. C. Barcelona is in first place in the Spanish League and my beloved team I grew up with in Greece, Panathinaikos from Athens is doing pretty well! :)

As American football goes...well considering I live in Southern California there's really no team to cheer for...we had the Rams at one point if that counts. :)

Cheers, Tony

Tony..... you go guy !! I love the fact that everything I like you don't. I am not being funny. You and I are so opposite, if we met each other, we would probably defend each other to the death.

bryant