Football

why? (i felt that one coming actually, and there u were...)
it's a free world and it's not up to you to decide whether i feel related to a band/footieclub/woman/house/hedgehog from outta town. :loco:

toolsofthetrade said:
define Parisienne gayness.

jerem_id.jpg

toolsofthetrade said:
and why dont you just pack yer bags and find a straight place? what's keeping u?

money.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
stop supporting towns you dont live in.

Yeah I agree with you for once. :p
People from Glasgow saying they support Man Utd, people from Ireland saying they support Celtic because of some crazy bigoted reason - it sucks dick.
Support your local team I say! :kickass:

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Yeah I agree with you for once. :p
People from Glasgow saying they support Man Utd, people from Ireland saying they support Celtic because of some crazy bigoted reason - it sucks dick.
Support your local team I say! !:kickass:
Celtic was formed by the Irish community in Glasgow eh?

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Come on, you're not old enough to remember when Celtic formed are you? It's ancient history and has nothing to do with football.
The formation of Celtic has nothing to do with football? Ah Im into history and traditions (old bastard aye ;) )
I met Mo Johnston in Celtics trophy room once and told him to come to Everton, and he did :lol:
Who's filling Barry Fergusons and McCanns boots now? McCanns in blinding form now eh?

Strangelight said:
The formation of Celtic has nothing to do with football? Ah Im into history and traditions (old bastard aye ;) )
I met Mo Johnston in Celtics trophy room once and told him to come to Everton, and he did :lol:
Who's filling Barry Fergusons and McCanns boots now? McCanns in blinding form now eh?

Arteta will hopefully fill Fergie's boots, and Lovenkrands is a better player than McCann - McCann is a typical winger, blows hot and cold and more often cold than hot.
I just don't see how events of over 100 years ago have any bearing on a game of football. Even the fact Celtic won the European Cup and Rangers won the Cup Winners Cup - I'm 26 so I don't remember either so I feel it's in the past. I'd rather think about the present - even nine in a row for Rangers is in the past and it's time to move on and hope for future glory days.
If people forgot about Celtic's past and all the religion stuff there'd be a lot less murders - some fucking idiots (on both sides) use that as an excuse for bigotry and violence and it's just crazy. :zombie: