Football predictions

i just learned that ronaldo might play for tottenham, so that means that real will go for owen then......

wow, where did you hear that from?

anyway, i believe they have to drop someone if they are really interested in Owen. I mean let there be Raul, Ronaldo, Morientes, Portillo and Owen. Even if they loan Portillo which would make sense, or trade Morientes, there would be 2 top players on the bench :erk: a reason why Owen shouldn't go for Real.

Morpheus said:
wow, where did you hear that from?

anyway, i believe they have to drop someone if they are really interested in Owen. I mean let there be Raul, Ronaldo, Morientes, Portillo and Owen. Even if they loan Portillo which would make sense, or trade Morientes, there would be 2 top players on the bench :erk: a reason why Owen shouldn't go for Real.
it was in a magazine...
they say that ronaldo wants to play in the premiership, and theres a guy that he likes at tottenham cause he made him big or sth simelar

well i guess real wants to play sure this year. last year ronaldo was out and they couldnt rely on morientes cause he was playing for monaco :tickled:

that would be a big transfer for Tottenham though, financially spoken, well of course he would bring team a step forward somehow, although i don't think he is as good as he was back at Inter before his injury. He still scores his goals though.

That guy would be Frank Arnesen, big Danish hero from the Danish Dynamite days, started his career in my little faved Fremad Amager.

He brought Ronaldo to Europe, back when he was director of football (or sth) at PSV. Just been hired by Tottenham.

I heard the rumour months back, but I think Tottenham will have to wait a few years.

Allan said:
I heard the rumour months back, but I think Tottenham will have to wait a few years.
okay but if ronaldo wants actually be achieving sth there, then he shouldnt wait for 2 more years...
he had a very intense career... his knees will not serve him much longer imo

Anyone heard about the Danish footie strike, pisses me off. Never thought it would come to this, but it has. Labour agreement running out, and all sorts of issues with some UEFA rules. Players feel the new rule about clubs being entitled to mandatory fees for grooming a players, equals slavery. Keeping players from finding new clubs, because these will fear claims from the old one, even after the end of the contract. Looks like strike is on com tuesday. Can't imagine the consequences on european cup comp and WC quals, as it seems no one can. But as far as I understand it UEFA is just glad they now get to test the legality of their new rules in a country that's not mightily important, financially speaking, what a mess.

Mariner said:
as good as he was at psv and barcelona you mean!
yeah, that as well.

Anyways, Owen is officially off to Real, what a pity. Liverpool seems to get Nunez plus some mio quids in return.

Therefore, the Viera deal seems to be out of reach. And Owen Hargreaves might be off to Tottenham, though it's not confirmed yet.

464.jpg

so Chelsea closely beat ManU's 'second' team, and Everton got battered by Arsenal. The Gunners seem to be in good shape already.

Now Diouf is off to Bolton which seem to have quitew a good team, maybe they can be a surprise this year.

Morpheus said:
so Chelsea closely beat ManU's 'second' team, and Everton got battered by Arsenal. The Gunners seem to be in good shape already.

Now Diouf is off to Bolton which seem to have quitew a good team, maybe they can be a surprise this year.
Chelsea seems really good this year...Go Manchester go!!!:worship: