Football predictions

I bet on Barca because they purchased some excellent players (Larsson, Giuly...), and because they got rid of their bad players.
They should have kept Davids, but it does me because he is a player of the Inter Milan.
And because Real Madrid is shit. :puke:

il do some top 3s

england
1. arsenal
2. man u
3. liverpool

germany
1. leverkusen
2. bayern
3. hamburg

italy:
1. milan
2. inter
3. juve

spain:
1. valencia
2. barca
3. depor

france
1. psg
2. monaco
3. lyon

greece:
1. pao
2. olympiakos
3. paok

belgium:
1. anderlecht
2. genk
3. brussels

holland
1. psv
2. feyenoord
3. heerenveen

valencia ffs. valencia already has a good team. barca makes the same mistake as +/-5 years ago. they buy all their players to make it happen. now last year 2nd half went good. why not building on that.

i hate football! but to be in lisbon during the euro 2004 was really something! and i admit that i got really sad when we lost :erk:
i think there should be an euro in lisbon every year! :D

Mariner said:
ouch viera would do good for them.
owen? competing with ronaldo? hmmm.... theyre both lazy fucks :D
Owens off to bum Beckham I reckon, or dock :lol:

_1248586_becks300.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/germanyengland2001/pix.html
enalbeck5.jpg

sport-relief-becks-150.jpg

12808518QEVXyPJaln_ph.jpg

sp5.jpg

david_beckham__michael_owen_small.jpg

Strangelight said:
I dunno. It looks like Viera is off there this week, and maybe little Mikey Owen as he didnt play tonight for the RS
yeah it seems as if the board gave him permission to negotiate with Real, what a shame. I honestly don't think it would be good for him to go to Real, but oh well money is everything.

If i were a good football player i wouldn't play in Madrid...and yes i think they're no longer invincible, and that's a good thing.
And anyways, Beckham is not that good, Ronaldo is no longer what he used to be, and the defense is awful so i don't see the good.
I am for Barcelona whatever.

if i were viera, then i would i guess. cause its been since hierro that they had a top defender. so hes sure of his place into the team as well. and at madrid you certainly get a good deal.

and ronaldo just scored 24 goals on his old day in the competition.