Footballs Back...

johnnieCzech said:
So, I can finally chime in. Just two days ago, I was in a pub and ran into a guy from Pittsburg. He kept telling me "GO STEELERS!" I thought I could share it with you.
Good deal bro!!

Ya got to watch Johnnie....Is the game televised in Czech??

Riehlthing said:
Sure I'm dreaming. Just face it, you're a fake football fan that jumped on the Patriots bandwagon. You have no football knowledge west of the Mississippi River. Go back to rooting for your bandwagon team paco, I'm done trying to enlighten you about teams west of the Mississippi. You probably still think the Faiderz are in L.A.
How did it feel when the alarm clock went off last night??? I know you were surprised....Sorry that you're such a loser......But you are..

T_man357 said:
I've been a life long Pats fan who's forgotten more about the NFL than you'll ever know!!! You couldn't enlighten a dark room with a flashlight!! Sorry you're backing a loser but I got a feeling the team matches your life....And just so you know fag, I intend on harrassing your unmercifully as soon as you seahawks get smoked tonight... Who are the Faiderz??? LOSER!!!

T_man357 said:
I've been a life long Pats fan who's forgotten more about the NFL than you'll ever know!!! You couldn't enlighten a dark room with a flashlight!! Sorry you're backing a loser but I got a feeling the team matches your life....And just so you know fag, I intend on harrassing your unmercifully as soon as you seahawks get smoked tonight... Who are the Faiderz??? LOSER!!!

Riehlthing said:
MVP of the game is those guys wearing black and.....white. Not the gold. Nice pass inteference call on Jackson's td. Nice holding call on Steven's catch. Nice delay of game call. All these calls have came at the critical moment of the game. Great job having the best ref's in the biggest game.
Riehlthing said:
Steelerefs won, get it right.

crybaby.jpg