Footballs Back...

and hate his brother too. same way I hated Elway.
Payton Manning is a cool guy in person. He dosen't just produce results when he needs to , he's on the field to win. The guys one talented mofo. His record says it all. You just sound like a hater at this point. I'm a huge TVOL'S fan so of course i'm going to support him but, even if I wasn't the guy has talent. I hope I get him in my fantasy football draft. I live in Nashville now and we have got a piece of work named Adam (Pacman) Jones, now this guy has some major problems coming into the NFL :wave:

timmyc said:
How you going AliasP??? Enjoying the snow in Melbourne - hahah.

Good to see Morientes scoring goals for us - is Baros up for sale - that's what I heard the other day.....????

Yes lovely and warm here ... NOT!
Well big rumour is Owen to return (deal is all done apparently) ... Baros is going for sure. Still not convinced on Morientes (great player back at Monaco) but still hasn't settled in yet. We should've beaten Boro though...

Hey visit my LFC site at http://liverpool.senet.com.au

GO THE REDS!
5 Times European Champions.

The New York Football Giants!!!!!!
capt.cds10708140236.giants_browns_cds107.jpg

among_the_dead said:
well since grossmans hurt AGAIN you can forget about the bears!!

Not totally convinced the Bears are dead... they did keep it close in their loss, and I'm still impressed with what this kid Orton did against the Dolphins. Orton could well be a "diamond in the rough" for Chicago. Eternal optimist here...

That being said, I think they'll be lucky to make it to the first round of the playoffs.

God damn motherfucking Rex Grossman gets hurt the DAY after my draft where I picked up Mushin Muhammed. Now he's useless and I can't find anyone dumb enough to trade me for a running back and will have to pick up someones shitty backup from the waivers.

Why are you guys drafting so soon? That's stupid for exactly the reason you gave. Wait until the preseason games are over, THEN draft.

aliasp said:
Yes lovely and warm here ... NOT!
Well big rumour is Owen to return (deal is all done apparently) ... Baros is going for sure. Still not convinced on Morientes (great player back at Monaco) but still hasn't settled in yet. We should've beaten Boro though...

Hey visit my LFC site at http://liverpool.senet.com.au

GO THE REDS!
5 Times European Champions.

Is that right about Owen??!!! Wow - not sure how to feel about that - it took a while to get used to him having left in the first place. Great to have a player of his quality back though if that is true. Sad to see Baros go - I'm not sure why Rafa wants to sell him cause I think he's quality, but oh well. And yeah, shouldve beaten Borough, if only Steve G couldve found the net with all those chances!!! Should kill Sunderland this week!!!!!

Riehlthing said:
One bird team will win this Super Bowl. Hawks have the offense to be good against any defense.
Dude, you don't seriously believe this noise you're spouting out do you??
"The offense to be good against any defense" Isn't the Seahawks QB Hasselback??? I don't think I need to say anymore....When Alexander is stopped and becomes a non factor and Joey Porter is consistently having to peel Hasselback of his jersey and they end up with at least 2 defensive scores...Maybe you'll wake up.....Until them enjoy your dream, it's all the Seahawk fans have..

Yes, Hasselback is the Hawks QB. Alot better than Big Ben. I'm a fan of Ben by the way, but Hasselback is a better QB. And yes, I believe the noise. Best offensive line in football will show you why they are on Feb 5th. Panthers blitzed often, and Seattle picked it up.

Riehlthing said:
Yes, Hasselback is the Hawks QB. Alot better than Big Ben. I'm a fan of Ben by the way, but Hasselback is a better QB. And yes, I believe the noise. Best offensive line in football will show you why they are on Feb 5th. Panthers blitzed often, and Seattle picked it up.
Whether he's better than Berger or not I Don't really care...Neither one can hold a candle to Brady...And i'm not a fan of either of these teams. but it's impossible to not respect the road The Steelers had to take to get here and to acknowledge the amount of heart they showed in winning three tough road games....Seattle breezed through an easy division and won the NFC at a time when it's been weakest in years and faced a Panthers team on their 4th string RB and a defense that was walking wounded...SORRY NOT IMPRESSED!!! They will receive a one way beating on Feb 5th

have you not read what I've said? I do respect the Steelers. If the Panthers had beaten the Hawks, I would be rooting for the bus and Steelers. Seahawks are my team, I'm standing by them. It's been 20+ years of me rooting for them, I am not going to quit because Tman says the Steelers will whoop their ass. And yes, I believe the Seahawks have the offense in this game to pull it out. They have the offensive line to protect Hasselback and get Alexander some lanes to run. Even with Panthers being wounded, people were saying they would roll Seattle. This will be a good game, but, Seattle's offense can do enough to beat the Steelers.

All you have is Seattle sux, Steelers rule, come up with something. Steelers won 3 tough road games. Really? Didn't know that following espn saying it about every 10 seconds.

Come up with something good, here's a freebie for you.
Dick Lebeau def coordinator designed his defense to beat the Walsh led 49ers during the Montana years.